Meadows Aide Spills The Beans

You are the liar. Secret Service denied only that DJT grabbed the wheel of the beast while enroute ti the Capitol to join the mob that had already breached security at the Capitol .

The Secret Service has not responded publicly, but will do so, the two networks ABC AND NBC reported.

Think about that . you believe that fake news media when you want to.

The Secret Sevice is not fenyiing Trump demanded to be taken to the Capitol whine throw Capitol nb was under attack
She lied. Even you said so. Yet you attacked me. Hmm strange fkers

Nothing she said was credible, nor substantiated by outside sources.
Did you watch any of her under oath testimony? If she is the one lying why won’t Rudy, Meadiws and Pat Cipollone go to the J6 Committee and testify under path to refute her?

Please make sure we don’t go up to the Capitol. We’re going to be charged with every crime imaginable if that happens,” Top White House lawyer warned 'we're going to be charged with every crime imaginable' if Trump went to the Capitol on January 6, ex-White House aide testifies Pat Cipollone said the morning of January 6, according to Cassidy Hutchinson, who appeared in front of the panel on Tuesday​
Protesting is not illegal, not even for a President.
Never said it was liar, Where do you get the c ideas that you know what was legal or criminal On Jan6 more so than Pat Cipollone who advised DJT would be charged with every crime imaginable if DJT goes to the Capitol on Jan6?

HAVE YOU heard Cipollone refute anything Cassidy Hutchinson testified under oath yesterday?

She lied. Even you said so.
Cassidy Hutchinson didn’t lie? She testified that was what she was told by a direct witness to the incident. And that witness corroborated her testimony.

You are a filthy liar. The only one who can call Cassidy Hutchinson a liar on the “steering wheel” Scandal” is Tony Ornato and he has not done so.

Here is Cassidy Hutchinson’s Testimony

“Tony described him as being irate. The president said something to the effect of, 'I'm the f*cking president, take me up to the Capitol now.' To which Bobby responded, 'Sir, we have to go back to the West Wing.' The president reached up toward the front of the vehicle to grab at the steering wheel. Mr. Engel grabbed his arm and said, 'Sir, you need to take your hand off the steering wheel. We're going back to the West Wing. We're not going to the Capitol.' Mr. Trump then used his free hand to lunge toward Bobby Engel and when Mr. Ornato had recounted the story to me, he had motioned towards his clavicles," she testified.​
The Secret Service has not responded publicly, but will do so, the two networks reported.​

Never said it was liar, Where do you get the c ideas that you know what was legal or criminal On Jan6 more so than Pat Cipollone who advised DJT would be charged with every crime imaginable if DJT goes to the Capitol on Jan6?

HAVE YOU heard Cipollone refute anything Cassidy Hutchinson testified under oath yesterday?

If I wanted to see a clown show, I'll go to a circus.

What gives me the idea? It's written in the US Constitution. It's a thing we real Americans call Freedom of Speech. Its why lowlifes are protected when they protest in cities across the country. Charged with every crime imaginable? What crime? Be specific. Show me the law where it states a US President cannot attend any rally.

What crime? Be specific. Show me the law where it states a US President cannot attend any rally.

Minor detail but it is illegal to hold a protest rally at the Capitol without a permit. That’s number One.

Had you watched the facts come out at the hearing you wouid know that Trump still wanted to go to the CAPITOL after AFTER AFTER ….. learning that many in crowd of his personally invited guests to a “wild” time in DC were carrying firearms and other weapons and the security at the Capitol had already been breached.

THINK About that Ray From Cleveland - there was an attack taking place inside the Capitol by his supporters and Trump vehemently wanted to be with them .

Trump was no
T attempting to attend a peaceful rally outside of the Capitol following his speech on the ellipse. He aggressively wanted to Stop the peaceful transfer of power to the rightful winner of the election . . . And he knew that violence had begun, the Capitol was violently breached and he wanted to be there because he actually said the people with guns will not cause “hi any harm.

The Secret Service took charge snd took him back to the WEST WING .

Cassidy Hutchinson didn’t lie? She testified that was what she was told by a direct witness to the incident. And that witness corroborated her testimony.

You are a filthy liar. The only one who can call Cassidy Hutchinson a liar on the “steering wheel” Scandal” is Tony Ornato and he has not done so.

Here is Cassidy Hutchinson’s Testimony

“Tony described him as being irate. The president said something to the effect of, 'I'm the f*cking president, take me up to the Capitol now.' To which Bobby responded, 'Sir, we have to go back to the West Wing.' The president reached up toward the front of the vehicle to grab at the steering wheel. Mr. Engel grabbed his arm and said, 'Sir, you need to take your hand off the steering wheel. We're going back to the West Wing. We're not going to the Capitol.' Mr. Trump then used his free hand to lunge toward Bobby Engel and when Mr. Ornato had recounted the story to me, he had motioned towards his clavicles," she testified.​
The Secret Service has not responded publicly, but will do so, the two networks reported.​
1. Tony said she lied, and wants to testify under oath.
2. Bobby Engel said she lied, and wants to testify under oath.

The democrat committee is a shit show of lies.

What did she lie about?

So you must accept the following because Pat Cipollone has not come forward to testify under oath

White House Counsel Pat Cipollone repeatedly warned staff in the days before the rally that "we're going to get charged with every crime imaginable" if Trump goes to the Capitol, Hutchinson testified.

Ornato and EngLe are not refuting Hutchinson’s bombshell testimony that TRUMP wanted to go to the Capitol while knowing that his supporters had already begun the attack..

Thats why the steering wheel incident happened

Let’s wait to see if Engle and Ornato actually show up to testify under oath.

Last edited:
White House Counsel Pat Cipollone repeatedly warned staff in the days before the rally that "we're going to get charged with every crime imaginable" if Trump goes to the Capitol, Hutchinson testified

What was TRUMP ‘planning to do’ when he gets to Capitol on Jan6 as the loser one term president being there without an invitation?

Do you know Ray From Cleveland kyzr jc456 ???

What did she lie about?
So you must accept the following because Pat Cipollone has not come forward to testify under oath
White House Counsel Pat Cipollone repeatedly warned staff in the days before the rally that "we're going to get charged with every crime imaginable" if Trump goes to the Capitol, Hutchinson testified.
Ornato and Engle are not refuting Hutchinson’s bombshell testimony that TRUMP wanted to go to the Capitol while knowing that his supporters had already begun the attack..

Thats why the steering wheel incident happened

Let’s wait to see if Engle and Ornato actually show up to testify under oath.
1. The steering wheel incident never happened.
2. Yep, lets see if the democrats let them testify...

It is amazing how the demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies have No. Self. Awareness.
To actually believe that crap coming from this Soviet Show trial should be embarrassing!!!
After the FAKE Russia collusion YEARS LONG lies, the leftist MORONS have NO shame in carrying on with MORE LIES.
The Marxists have no credibility whatsoever!!! :eusa_hand:

Two of the security guards say they will testify what she said didn't happen.
But of course, the left media isn't telling that - and the campaign trial won't allow their testimony.

The democrat committee is a shit show of lies.
Then you can post the quote and link

And let's not forget that the Committee showed texts and e-mails that showed witness tampering

New Topics

Forum List

Back