Meadows Aide Spills The Beans

This one gets Trump for very very very very sure.
TDS also stands for Tantrum Dipshit Scammers
61621859e8a94c063d22ba7ee05a29b7.jpg

When President Trump couldn’t get through to grab the steering wheel he rested back in his seat and grabbed my pussy instead-Cassidy Hutchinson

Wrong. When the so-called "fact" refers to claims that haven't been verified, then it's hearsay.

It's another big nothing,.

That's not how science or the law works, you fucking ignoramus. On that basis we should all believe in bigfoot.
Guess what happened, she was in the room when your heros were trashing the Capitol.

. I wonder if she's spoken to the DOJ.

Well, Mac, I ain't a lawyer but......but I suspect she will be speaking to them.
And......to a grand jury.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cassidy Hutchinson's Republican credentials are better than Donald Trump's.
Focused, calm, poised, deliberate, respectful. She’s a great witness
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, speaking of 'Republican credentials'....well, Rick Mulvaney has some pretty solid ones too. No?
Republican Congressman for South Carolina's 5th, in SC House and Senate before that. Appointed by Trump to the Office of Managment and Budget, ending up as Trump's Chief of Staff.
Sounds solidly Republican to me.

So, I found his Tweets today after the Hutchinson testimony somewhat interesting.

To wit:

"The Press is going to focus on some sensational revelations from today: guns, grabbing a secret service agent, etc. But the real bomb that got dropped was the implied charge of witness tampering. If there is hard evidence, that is a serious problem for the former President."
3:04 PM · Jun 28, 2022·Twitter Web App

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

And:

aj7GgrsL_bigger.jpg

https://twitter.com/MickMulvaney
@MickMulvaney

A stunning 2 hours:
1)Trump knew the protesters had guns
2)He assaulted his own security team
3)There may be a line from ProudBoys to the WH
4)Top aides asked for pardons
5)The commission thinks they have evidence of witness tampering.
That is a very, very bad day for Trump.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And:

"Cheney's closing is stunning: they think they have evidence of witness tampering and obstruction of justice. There is an old maxim: it's never the crime, it's always the coverup. Things went very badly for the former President today. My guess is that it will get worse from here"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there is that.

"3)There may be a line from ProudBoys to the WH"

THAT's the point-of-interest that most interests me, right now.

Can they show.....do they now, or will they soon.....have credible evidence that Roger Stone and/or Rudy and/or Meadows and/or Trump had some level of communication with the Oathkeepers and/or Proud Boys, some contact implying or confirming approval by White House authority?

If that suspected link is confirmed.....well, the game gets really really fraught for Trumpistan. THEN.....we'll see firmly on the table -- insurrection, sedition, conspiracy, obstruction, felonies galore. Betcha there may be some intense lawyers at the FBI/DOJ that are offering some hard hard choices to those they've already arrested......or are in negotiation with.

Time will tell. This cake bakes.

"Cassidy Hutchinson, a top aide to then-White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, has sat for multiple depositions with investigators — more than 20 hours — and is expected to play a starring role in the hearings, according to people familiar with the matter. Hutchinson, people familiar with the committee said, has provided extensive information about Meadows’s activities in trying to overturn the election," The Washington Post reported Saturday. "The Washington Post reported late last month that Hutchinson had told the committee that Meadows remarked to others that Trump indicated support for hanging his vice president after rioters who stormed the Capitol on that day started chanting, 'Hang Mike Pence!'"

Never heard of Ms. Hutchinson, but she has given her information to the select committee about the COS Mark Meadows.
I can imagine how much info this woman had to report. Like the burning of documents. The hearings should be juicy, especially from others who also were "in the know"

[QUOTE="okfine, post: 29714095, m...clown to destroy our country at every angle?!

"3)There may be a line from ProudBoys to the WH"

THAT's the point-of-interest that most interests me, right now.

Can they show.....do they now, or will they soon.....have credible evidence that Roger Stone and/or Rudy and/or Meadows and/or Trump had some level of communication with the Oathkeepers and/or Proud Boys, some contact implying or confirming approval by White House authority?

If that suspected link is confirmed.....well, the game gets really really fraught for Trumpistan. THEN.....we'll see firmly on the table -- insurrection, sedition, conspiracy, obstruction, felonies galore. Betcha there may be some intense lawyers at the FBI/DOJ that are offering some hard hard choices to those they've already arrested......or are in negotiation with.

Time will tell. This cake bakes.
Remember the WH ok'd that AH proud fuck a tour of the WH also.

Don't Republicans vet their staff to see what kind of political views they have? Do they actually believe they can hire a Democrat they can trust?
You mean like how far they're willing to go in breaking the law for Trump?

The witness is not a Democrat.

All of these cowards who have been enabling the orange menace are looking worse and worse and worse.

How can people who claim to be Americans let so many things go?
Gee, I wonder if Bowers from Arizona will still vote for Trump after today?

Gas being cheaper & all a couple years ago.

Now we know what was contained in all those cardboard boxes being carried into the back door of the W.H.

Dinnerware, glassware etc after your boy had another one of his tantrums.
We aren't talking about the Clintons. And Bill and Hillary had to give them back.

New Topics

Forum List

Back