Meadows Aide Spills The Beans

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
"Cassidy Hutchinson, a top aide to then-White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, has sat for multiple depositions with investigators — more than 20 hours — and is expected to play a starring role in the hearings, according to people familiar with the matter. Hutchinson, people familiar with the committee said, has provided extensive information about Meadows’s activities in trying to overturn the election," The Washington Post reported Saturday. "The Washington Post reported late last month that Hutchinson had told the committee that Meadows remarked to others that Trump indicated support for hanging his vice president after rioters who stormed the Capitol on that day started chanting, 'Hang Mike Pence!'"

Never heard of Ms. Hutchinson, but she has given her information to the select committee about the COS Mark Meadows.
I can imagine how much info this woman had to report. Like the burning of documents. The hearings should be juicy, especially from others who also were "in the know"

And when it turns out to be nothing again, what will you all fall for next?

biden-obamapervs.jpg

"Cassidy Hutchinson, a top aide to then-White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, has sat for multiple depositions with investigators — more than 20 hours — and is expected to play a starring role in the hearings, according to people familiar with the matter. Hutchinson, people familiar with the committee said, has provided extensive information about Meadows’s activities in trying to overturn the election," The Washington Post reported Saturday. "The Washington Post reported late last month that Hutchinson had told the committee that Meadows remarked to others that Trump indicated support for hanging his vice president after rioters who stormed the Capitol on that day started chanting, 'Hang Mike Pence!'"

Never heard of Ms. Hutchinson, but she has given her information to the select committee about the COS Mark Meadows.
I can imagine how much info this woman had to report. Like the burning of documents. The hearings should be juicy, especially from others who also were "in the know"

From what I've seen, they're hoping that she'll come close to the John Dean model. I wonder if she's spoken to the DOJ.

With all the dire Biden disasters going on the American people have zero interest in the Dem Jan 6th witch hunt. Good luck with that while the supply of baby formula is down 70% and becoming critical. Not that people can afford the Biden gas to drive to the store or the price of groceries once they get there or the Biden fueled interest rate hikes.

Hearsay crap at best.
What do you supposed caused her to decide to be forthcoming?
Is her conscience guiding her or is she simply somehow disgruntled and looking for retribution?

You could call the evidence presented in her testimony circumstantial, but you can’t seriously call it hearsay.

What do you supposed caused her to decide to be forthcoming?
Is her conscience guiding her or is she simply somehow disgruntled and looking for retribution?

You could call the evidence presented in her testimony circumstantial, but you can’t seriously call it hearsay.
Well, if she directly heard someone make a statement, or read an email, it's neither hearsay nor circumstantial. I have no reason to not believe anything she says, unless someone chose to deny or contradict, but unless it's something really really going to the heart of showing Trump and his minions are corrupt and using positions of power to STILL try and steal power ... then what's the point? I dunno.

Forum List

Back