Me Too movement spent $1.4m on salaries including $157k on conferences at luxury resorts

I don't see the problem. The legal defense fund and the initiatives are the mission. They aren't in place to directly shelter or counsel women. Yet another scam article for gullible people.
You don't see a problem with celebrities making 90% of the millions given to the charity over the defense fund itself? Really?
Has a judge ordered them to shut down their charity yet for significant fraud allegations or something??

That would be bad no?
Would be bad... yes. So it shut down... No?

Time's Up charities set up by celebrities as part of the Me Too movement paid themselves. Well... You know what they say about separating fools from their money...

Tax filings show that the organization, which was founded by Hollywood celebrities and is made up from the Time's Up Foundation and Time's Up Now Inc., raised $3,670,219 in 2018 in its first year of operation.

However, less than 10% was spent on helping those women who have experienced sexual harassment.

Filings show $312,001 was spent on the legal defense fund while $1,407,032 was spent on salaries.

And more than $157,000 was spent on conferences at luxury resorts, and a further $58,395 was spent on travel.
Let me get this straight, a white movement by white women turns out to be corrupt? Lawrd what is the world CUMMing too.....

Time's Up charities set up by celebrities as part of the Me Too movement paid themselves. Well... You know what they say about separating fools from their money...

Tax filings show that the organization, which was founded by Hollywood celebrities and is made up from the Time's Up Foundation and Time's Up Now Inc., raised $3,670,219 in 2018 in its first year of operation.

However, less than 10% was spent on helping those women who have experienced sexual harassment.

Filings show $312,001 was spent on the legal defense fund while $1,407,032 was spent on salaries.

And more than $157,000 was spent on conferences at luxury resorts, and a further $58,395 was spent on travel.

Social Justice elitists are just like Neo-Marxist Dimm's.....total vermin!

Or Biden's cancer research that pays out salaries instead of going to actual cancer research...
haha, I figured that one was coming. An even more stark example of people making a living fooling gullible people like you that they KNOW won't do any further reading.
People making a living fooling gullible people?

Yeah, that's what Democrat "charities" do.

Thread title: "Me too Movement Spent...."

OP: "Time's Up Charities set up...."

Fastest retreat EVAH.

Not to be outdone, in comes Daveward Gunnerhands going all: "Democrats sure do..."

Anybody selling scorecards?
Bet you donated, didn't you, sucker? Moron.

Here's ^ a wanker so full of himself that he unilaterally pulls out of his ass what someone else did and then presumes to pass judgment on what he just pulled out of his own ass.

No wanker, I didn't donate. The last cause I donated to was the Paradise fire, so put that in your barrel and smoke it.

Or Biden's cancer research that pays out salaries instead of going to actual cancer research...
haha, I figured that one was coming. An even more stark example of people making a living fooling gullible people like you that they KNOW won't do any further reading.

Here's a wanker who thinks charities have political parties.

Oh look --- it's the same wanker.

Wank on, Gunnerhands.

Thread title: "Me too Movement Spent...."

OP: "Time's Up Charities set up...."

Fastest retreat EVAH.

Not to be outdone, in comes Daveward Gunnerhands going all: "Democrats sure do..."

Anybody selling scorecards?
Bet you donated, didn't you, sucker? Moron.

Here's ^ a wanker so full of himself that he unilaterally pulls out of his ass what someone else did and then presumes to pass judgment on what he just pulled out of his own ass.

No wanker, I didn't donate. The last cause I donated to was the Paradise fire, so put that in your barrel and smoke it.
Was "wanker" on your Word of the Day toilet paper, or have you discovered BBC America?

Wank on, Gunnerhands.
You sure are a child. Ever consider growing up? No? Not surprising.

Wank on, Gunnerhands.
You sure are a child. Ever consider growing up? No? Not surprising.

Ever consider not posting stoopid shit?

Ruh roh, Daveyhands is needy again. Needs to get the last word. Oops, I've spoilt it haven't I.

“I think we can all agree sexual harassment is evil and charity rip offs are bad” - Donald Trump.

Just kidding, he grabs them by the p***y, is barred from heading up a charity in NY, and paid $20M for a university ripoff.

I think what happened in the NRA specifically shows why you can't spent the money the way you want...

By the way are you saying BLM can't have people working for them... Modern Charities have staff who need to eat and live...
Oh no... they can absolutely have people working for them. I just won't give a non-profit charity any money when the pay more in salaries than they put forward for actual research/money spent toward the actual cause.

I'm not here telling you what you should or shouldn't do with your money. I'm here telling you what I will or won't do with mine. And... My thoughts on it.

Forum List

Back