Me and the nut case separated at dentist office

apparently the loon was a first time patient. I don’t know what happened after I left but I overheard the prattling wack job telling the dentist she wanted wisdom tooth extraction with no anesthesia. He was explaining he would not do that and then I could not hear anymore
Lib loons here flocking to her defense over her supposed “extreme other health issues” which is in line with all lib loons always having extreme other issues and gobs of family and friends dying from Covid

The quaking fear of this lady was palpable. Hair net over hair, safety glasses, mask and shield. Asked me to sit 6 feet away and then asked if she could disinfect my phone
She got loud when I told her No and not to bother me.
The receptionist came out and nicely moved her to back in a corner where she can shiver with fear in peace. This is what they want us all to become
Man I hope this thread is the start of your daily blog. Your office visit story was so interesting. What happened next?

Man I hope this thread is the start of your daily blog. Your office visit story was so interesting. What happened next?
Not much other than what I overheard and posted up top
Lib loons are embolden and will overdo their appearance and take on a spaceman haz mat attire. It’s part attention whoring and part some odd intimidation attempt. Since her garb had a para military appearance I guess she figured bark some nut case orders and all will obey. I gotta admit that when she asked me to move over 6 feet away that I moved over just one seat so more like 4.5-5’. That irked her so out of an “abundance of caution” she pulled out her bottle and wanted to disinfect my phone.

Forum List

Back