Me and the nut case separated at dentist office

So true. My dog, even though he doesn't know even SIT, are in complete perfect sinc with each other as far as communicating.

This neighbor of mine works all day, comes home, lets her dog out to piss and poo on a short leash, then puts her back in the house and she goes out to the bar till 10pm because she "can't stand being home alone".

I want to kill this bitch. She doesn't realize what she doesn't want, she's doing to her dog. Her dog who waits all day for her to get home. Who clearly is fun and wants to be like my dog, with her owner all the time. Instead my neighbor has her in the house even when she's outside doing yard work. She treats her dog like a cat.

If I were in charge, what she's doing would be illegal and the dog would be taken from her. Like child protective services. I spoil my dogs she neglects hers. Fucking bitch.
Fucking not bitch. Bitch is too good for her. Fucking democrat is what she is. Someone would love that dog.

You are sitting there just relaxing. Your dog come up and stares at you intently. Does your dog need to go out? Wants food? Is up for a wrestle or scratch? Then you get up an get the leash, dog dish or pat your lap as an invitation? You know. Your dog has communicated with you.

I just ordered one of these on Amazon. Won't leave home with out it.

suits-ny-2012-paul-shoul.jpg

I was actually at the Dentist office this morning for a 11:00 appointment.

Nobody in the reception office was wearing a mask and nobody said jackshit to anyone else.

The Receptionist was not wearing a mask but the Hygienist doing the cleaning did. But I think she wore one before all this Covid silliness came about.

So, you go into surgery, and the surgeon wears a mask.

The purpose of the mask is to protect the patient.

Fucking not bitch. Bitch is too good for her. Fucking democrat is what she is. Someone would love that dog.

You are sitting there just relaxing. Your dog come up and stares at you intently. Does your dog need to go out? Wants food? Is up for a wrestle or scratch? Then you get up an get the leash, dog dish or pat your lap as an invitation? You know. Your dog has communicated with you.
Actually my neighbor she voted for Trump. She's the type no offense. You know. Racist, anti government, anti illegals, anti welfare.

I was at a store and I was kind of close to this woman in line especially because I was looking at a product near where she was standing waiting for the line to move. She politely said, "aren't we supposed to be social distancing?" and I said "oh sorry" and I backed away.

She's right you know.
I’m sure every woman you ever get near tells you to get the fuck away. Covid has nothing to do with it.

The quaking fear of this lady was palpable. Hair net over hair, safety glasses, mask and shield. Asked me to sit 6 feet away and then asked if she could disinfect my phone
She got loud when I told her No and not to bother me.
The receptionist came out and nicely moved her to back in a corner where she can shiver with fear in peace. This is what they want us all to become

Did you tell her, "let's go, Brandon!"?

She could be a cancer survivor under going chemo with basically no immunity system right now. Always seem best not to judge till you know the whole story
I don't care if she was a cancer survivor with no immunity: it's terrible manners what she did. That's just carrying on, oh poor me, I'm a victim.

I've seen fear on people's faces this past two years, though. Some people did get very afraid, maybe still are. For this reason I don't get mean about people in masks; I don't want long conversations with them all muffled up like that, but live and let live, you know?

I’m sure every woman you ever get near tells you to get the fuck away. Covid has nothing to do with it.
She almost caught me smelling her hair. If they have great hair I'll get real close to smell that woman hair/shampoo smell. How come I can't get my hair to smell like that?

Or if she has a real nice butt I'll reach for something on the low shelf and smell real close to her bootie.

She almost caught me smelling her hair. If they have great hair I'll get real close to smell that woman hair/shampoo smell. How come I can't get my hair to smell like that?

Or if she has a real nice butt I'll reach for something on the low shelf and smell real close to her bootie.
Creepy POS.

So, when someone is coughing or sneezing you walk up and get close to to them, or do you tend to move away a bit?

If someone in your office tells you they are feeling sick and might have a fever, to you go out of your way to get close to them or just the opposite?
What point are you trying to make?

Creepy POS.
Oh you believed me that time? Funny how you cherry pick what you believe. I thought I was a liar.

And the funny thing is, I actually did lie here. I don't get close and smell women's hair and I certainly don't put my face near women's butts at stores you fucking idiot. LOL

Oh you believed me that time? Funny how you cherry pick what you believe. I thought I was a liar.

And the funny thing is, I actually did lie here. I don't get close and smell women's hair and I certainly don't put my face near women's butts at stores you fucking idiot. LOL
Creepy POS.

Social distancing is a joke.
Lasta, my granddaughter was sick with some flu like symptoms, my wife and I both gave her a big hug and told her she'd be okay soon. Here I am four days later still not ill. Neither is the wife. These people are extreme OCD knock three times every time they knock on a doors fks. you know, wash those hands after handling anything all day long.

Last edited:
Really? Would you rather stand 1 foot away from someone who has covid or 6 feet dumb ass?
no such thing as covid, there is the flu, and really, it doesn't matter. You think little creatures jump off people just standing. It's fking hilarious. You must bob and weave around while you're walking avoiding all of the floating bacteria. hahahahahahahahahahahaha Sorry, couldn't resist.

Forum List

Back