Me and the nut case separated at dentist office

Lets pretend the story is not made up and this woman does not have any health issues that make COVID a danger to her....again what business is it of yours or mine how she choose to live as long as she is not hurting anyone else?

Then she should keep to herself. Demanding that she be allowed to disinfect the persons phone is asinine. Don't you think?

That is common sense. This is a manipulated person we are talking about. Manipulated by fear.

That is sort of my point, common sense tells us to not get all that close to people when they might be sick, but when the Govt gives is a name all of a sudden it is a bad thing to do.

That is sort of my point, common sense tells us to not get all that close to people when they might be sick, but when the Govt gives is a name all of a sudden it is a bad thing to do.
When the government assumes the people have no common sense that is a bad thing.

I was at a store and I was kind of close to this woman in line especially because I was looking at a product near where she was standing waiting for the line to move. She politely said, "aren't we supposed to be social distancing?" and I said "oh sorry" and I backed away.

She's right you know.

You were buying condoms....

The dog communicates back. I feel a bit sorry for dogs and cats who have owners that cannot understand them.
So true. My dog, even though he doesn't know even SIT, are in complete perfect sinc with each other as far as communicating.

This neighbor of mine works all day, comes home, lets her dog out to piss and poo on a short leash, then puts her back in the house and she goes out to the bar till 10pm because she "can't stand being home alone".

I want to kill this bitch. She doesn't realize what she doesn't want, she's doing to her dog. Her dog who waits all day for her to get home. Who clearly is fun and wants to be like my dog, with her owner all the time. Instead my neighbor has her in the house even when she's outside doing yard work. She treats her dog like a cat.

If I were in charge, what she's doing would be illegal and the dog would be taken from her. Like child protective services. I spoil my dogs she neglects hers. Fucking bitch.

I was actually at the Dentist office this morning for a 11:00 appointment.

Nobody in the reception office was wearing a mask and nobody said jackshit to anyone else.

The Receptionist was not wearing a mask but the Hygienist doing the cleaning did. But I think she wore one before all this Covid silliness came about.

If there’s more space in the waiting room, just sit apart from people. Seems like common sense.

Kinda like when you’re at a urinal and some idiot takes the one right next to you even though there are plenty of other ones to use.

I was at a store and I was kind of close to this woman in line especially because I was looking at a product near where she was standing waiting for the line to move. She politely said, "aren't we supposed to be social distancing?" and I said "oh sorry" and I backed away.

She's right you know.
Bwaaaahaaaaaahhaaa..Right in the middle of the "Pandemic", the best time ever...This is why we dont want pussy progressive slaves down here, we just want to have fun...And no there was no breakout of increase cases after that.

Forum List

Back