Me, 50 Cent, Little Wayne, Kanye West and Alveda King, all brothers and sisters in arms voting for Trump

You think Kayne West isn't going to vote for himself? :lol:
Actually Kanye is voting for Trump by subtracting votes from Dopey Joey

How many he actually does remains to be seen. Do you actually believe Kanye West won't vote for himself for President, though?
Again you are clueless, Kanye is not running to win as he is not on the ballot everywhere. His entire intent is to subtract from Joey baloney, and Yes Kanye will vote for Trump

I know why he's running and it's all rather obvious, but I don't believe for a hot second West goes into the voting booth and doesn't vote for himself. His ego won't allow it.

Either way, I don't place much importance on celebrity endorsements of any flavor as I don't need the help of total strangers to make decisions. Some clearly do, but I don't.
Again Kanye is running not for himself but for America, so yes Kanye is voting for Trump and he gives others who can not vote for Trump a way out to help get Trump elected. Kanye is a great man

Republicans leaning hard on the Black Vote?

"Hmmmmm.... desperate have these Orange Baboon-God worshipers become... yes..."

yoda-blog2-280x300.jpg
What's a cafeteria centrist? The kid with no friends at the table in the middle or are you the lunch lady?

luchlady.jpg

EVEN Obama's own brother Malik, once a strong democrat, is voting for TRUMP.

He switched to TRUMP after what the Obama/Biden administration did to Libya and, by extension, the whole African continent.

Mass Appeal

BY CASEY GANE
DECEMBER 1, 2017
HOW SLAVERY CAME BACK TO LIBYA

"Still, the question remains: How did Libya become a place where slavery is permitted? Ironically the decisions made by a Black man, Barack Obama, and a white woman, Hillary Clinton, to take out a Pan-African leader, Muammar Qadaffi, led to both the resurrection slavery for Africans, and a reversal of progress in women’s rights."

Who is on your team.

Black lives matter, to Trump voters.

Enjoy

You forgot Diamond & Silk, Hershell Walker and Iron Mike Tyson. All tremendous African American supporters of The Donald, and in the case of Iron Mike- a Muslim American as well.
Cool, Mike ought to wear a Trump hat at the polls, aint no one telling him to take it off and walking away

50 cent is the problem. As soon as a few White chicks threaten to withhold their sneaky pouch, he caves. He's one of those easily manipulated Black voters that the Democrat plantation masters can depend on no matter what. That's weak. Stick with Trumpy.

Who is on your team.

Enjoy

The bill passed the House of Representatives by a 360–59 vote the same day, with remarks from many congressional members, including Rep. Jerry Nadler [D-NY-10], who acknowledged that though the bill did not include sentencing reform as some would have liked, it was an "important first step" that was able to unify groups as divergent as #cut50 and the Koch Foundation.[6] After passage, the bill was referred to the Senate.[7]--https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Step_Act

It was a bipartisan bill. Have they eliminated right wing inspired, for-profit prisons yet?

Who is on your team.

Enjoy

Kayne West tells his voters in Michigan and Minnisota to vote for Donald Trump as he bows out of the race.. This is huge... This has the potential to flip Michigan and Minnisota...
Any vote for Kanye is a vote for Trump anyway

True but Alveda King the niece of MLK should be respected by every African American who does not care more about no cops enforcing drug laws than real freedom

Alveda King is the only King family member who is true to the King memory

...What's a cafeteria centrist?...
If you have to ask the question you won't understand the answer, my little Rumpian Minion.
I think it's more like I have no desire to find the answer. It sounds like another made up lefty term, probably virtue signal related.
Or is it a # things for twits?
Maybe it's from chappedsnatch or another one of those things emotionally incontinent wokesters do to bond with other prog bots in order to validate their strong feelings that Orange Man Bad.
Or maybe you really are the lunch lady. Or just a petulant child.
Tomorrows going be tough for you.
Hot pockets are a great comfort food.
Hug your moms a lot and remember, it's gonna be tough but you'll get through this champ
#wereallinthistogether

Forum List

Back