MCU - Going All Female! Good move or foolheartedly pushing wokeness?

Bulldyke "heroes" suck ass.

And male-male fagotry is not the cure for that.
I agree there are some great female characters. Black Widow, Wonder Woman, Gamora, Scarlet Witch, Red Sonya (despite the bad movie), Storm, Rogue (after she get Captain Marvel's power), Captain Marvel (although Brie Larson is a horrible Captain Marvel), Valkyre, Zatana, Invisible Woman etc.

I am not a fan of all man teams, rather prefer good mix.

*Yawn*

I stopped going to the movies soooooooooo long ago, I have forgotten what it is like.

I watch what I want ....I choose what I want to watch......and what I watch WILL NEVER NEVER EVER be anything Woke.

Star Wars is awful now. The new trilogy was unwatchable.
It made no damn sense. Everything slapped together to push political messages with no rhyme or reason as to why they were actually doing what they were doing in a scene. Killing off main cast for no good reason. It was so bad I didn’t even bother watching the last one.

It ain't wokeness it's capitalism. Guess who spends the money up in this place. Women is who spends the money these days so tv shows and movies are catering to them. Also put those heroes in skimpy enough outfits the men will spend the money also. The almighty dollar rules period.
No. It's wokeness. Few women spend their money on comic books. Female audiences seldom have an appreciation of female superheroes. Men will continue to enjoy boyhood superheroes well into maturity. Women not at all. Movies and TV shows are catering to the woke. It is cringeworthy to think that these entertainments believe the female demographic is clamoring for them.

Well said
No. It's wokeness. Few women spend their money on comic books. Female audiences seldom have an appreciation of female superheroes. Men will continue to enjoy boyhood superheroes well into maturity. Women not at all. Movies and TV shows are catering to the woke. It is cringeworthy to think that these entertainments believe the female demographic is clamoring for them.

It ain't wokeness it's capitalism. Guess who spends the money up in this place. Women is who spends the money these days so tv shows and movies are catering to them. Also put those heroes in skimpy enough outfits the men will spend the money also. The almighty dollar rules period.
Shows how much you know about capitalism…men are still the primary consumer of superhero movies and women go to see it when the man pick them

Shows how much you know about capitalism…men are still the primary consumer of superhero movies and women go to see it when the man pick them
I liked them. I didn’t go watch them for female empowerment though ( I find all that pretty lame actually). I prefer the male superheroes.

I liked them. I didn’t go watch them for female empowerment though ( I find all that pretty lame actually). I prefer the male superheroes.
Well many women still like them, but men are still the main driver.

My ex-wife, and my last 2 GF (including my current one) would go see MCU or action flic when I picked it, but whenever they picked the movie never was it an MCU movie. That same goes for my 3 daughters!

Forum List

Back