MCU - Going All Female! Good move or foolheartedly pushing wokeness?

It ain't wokeness it's capitalism. Guess who spends the money up in this place. Women is who spends the money these days so tv shows and movies are catering to them. Also put those heroes in skimpy enough outfits the men will spend the money also. The almighty dollar rules period.
That is partially true

or at least arguable

but wokeness is a factor also

just as it is on TV commercials where black people and mixed race couple are vastly over represented

images have great power

wokeness will not persuade adults like me that I should marry a black woman

but it may influence young people and that is the goal of the uber lib advertisers

It ain't wokeness it's capitalism. Guess who spends the money up in this place. Women is who spends the money these days so tv shows and movies are catering to them. Also put those heroes in skimpy enough outfits the men will spend the money also. The almighty dollar rules period.
Freedom allows them to make whatever decision to push out, I am never argued they couldn't do it. I am saying it is a poor decision to change all these superheros to female. I don't think it will appeal to women or men. Most decisions based on wokeness leads to poor outcomes. It only takes a few bad decisions for a franchise to lose the audience. That is my argument. I am a huge fan of the MCU, but I think it is falling down the wokeness hole and will suck.

They would not be doing it if they did not think it would pay. We do not go to work with out the want to make money. We will see if they are right. If they are not right sooner or later they will adjust. You are kidding yourself if you think it is anything but dollars they are after. It is why we go to work period..
If that was the case then no
Well... they are all in comic books...

The Ironheart character was created in the comic books in 2016... but she's not Stark's daughter, and she's black...

She-Hulk first appeared in the comic books in 1980...

The female Hawkeye, Kate Bishop, first appeared in the comic books in 2005...

The character Jane Foster first took up the mantle of Thor in 2014...

My point is, they're not doing anything more than bringing different stories from comic books to the screen.
I said Ironheart OR Tony's daughter. Both are female and one will take up the mantel.

She-Hulk is a great comic character. But she didn't replace him and push him into the background.

Marvel was woke along time ago. Didn't it go bankrupt and need to sell off all its character rights

Capitalism???

Hahahaha NO

Look at all the previous WOKE gender swap movies and the money they LOST.

You aren't too bright if you actually believe the bullshit you just wrote.

Teenage BOYS are the target market for comic book adaptations not women...

Fool

That is partially true

or at least arguable

but wokeness is a factor also

just as it is on TV commercials where black people and mixed race couple are vastly over represented

images have great power

wokeness will not persuade adults like me that I should marry a black woman

but it may influence young people and that is the goal of the uber lib advertisers
It's not even remotely close to true.

Nearly every movie with a gender swap has not only gotten a public backlash but they've also LOST MONEY.

There is literally ZERO EVIDENCE that gender swapped roles lead to increased revenue

Freedom allows them to make whatever decision to push out, I am never argued they couldn't do it. I am saying it is a poor decision to change all these superheros to female. I don't think it will appeal to women or men. Most decisions based on wokeness leads to poor outcomes. It only takes a few bad decisions for a franchise to lose the audience. That is my argument. I am a huge fan of the MCU, but I think it is falling down the wokeness hole and will suck.
Whether it make money or not I DK. What I do know is wokeness is not the driving force. Making money is still the goal. It likely will not get my dollar unless it gets good reviews. The only female superhero movie I have liked was the one with Jennifer Garner.

Capitalism???

Hahahaha NO

Fool
Lol, spoken from from the little bitch ex con crying about how his back hurts. Your white trash because your fucking stupid. In your world you are lying in bed with your 100 million in the bank and decide to piss it away because of woke. Ya right dumb fuck. People with a 100 million have it because they know how to make money dumb fuck. Quit eating pain pills and get an education.

Lol, spoken from from the little bitch ex con crying about how his back hurts. Your white trash because your fucking stupid. In your world you are lying in bed with your 100 million in the bank and decide to piss it away because of woke. Ya right dumb fuck. People with a 100 million have it because they know how to make money dumb fuck. Quit eating pain pills and get an education.
More nonsensical tripe from a clear nitwit who has no clue what it's talking about.

Gender swapping is 100% woke bullshit and it has failed to be profitable

Evenflow specifically stated it was about capitalism not wokeness. And you appeared to agree
And I said that could be partially true

If we consider the absolute, utter stupidity of many commercials on TV its plain that their target audience are female biden voters

It's not even remotely close to true.

Nearly every movie with a gender swap has not only gotten a public backlash but they've also LOST MONEY.

There is literally ZERO EVIDENCE that gender swapped roles lead to increased revenue
They usually are duds. Some in theory could work, but nearly all don't. Everyone know Ghostbusters, but there is also Karate Kid (the 1st reboot), American Psycho 2 (so bad they scrapped the theater release and went straight to home video), Overboard, Ocean's 8, and American Pie 5 (yea no one watched this one).

Capitalism???

Hahahaha NO

Fool
Same for Star Wars. Disney bought it to appeal to boys. Then went woke and ruined the franchise.

New Topics

Forum List

Back