What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MCU - Going All Female! Good move or foolheartedly pushing wokeness?

OP
G

GHook20

Gold Member
Reaction score
Bulldyke "heroes" suck ass.

And male-male fagotry is not the cure for that.
I agree there are some great female characters. Black Widow, Wonder Woman, Gamora, Scarlet Witch, Red Sonya (despite the bad movie), Storm, Rogue (after she get Captain Marvel's power), Captain Marvel (although Brie Larson is a horrible Captain Marvel), Valkyre, Zatana, Invisible Woman etc.

I am not a fan of all man teams, rather prefer good mix.

skye

Diamond Member
Reaction score
*Yawn*

I stopped going to the movies soooooooooo long ago, I have forgotten what it is like.

I watch what I want ....I choose what I want to watch......and what I watch WILL NEVER NEVER EVER be anything Woke.

BlueGin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Star Wars is awful now. The new trilogy was unwatchable.
It made no damn sense. Everything slapped together to push political messages with no rhyme or reason as to why they were actually doing what they were doing in a scene. Killing off main cast for no good reason. It was so bad I didn’t even bother watching the last one.

justinacolmena

Gold Member
Reaction score
Black Widow
Scarlett Johansson, Florence Pugh, and Saoirse Ronan are all over each other. Like a man is going to shell out his hard-earned money on that crap or take a woman out on a date to see some damn PG-13 movie which is verging on XXX.

Tipsycatlover

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It ain't wokeness it's capitalism. Guess who spends the money up in this place. Women is who spends the money these days so tv shows and movies are catering to them. Also put those heroes in skimpy enough outfits the men will spend the money also. The almighty dollar rules period.
No. It's wokeness. Few women spend their money on comic books. Female audiences seldom have an appreciation of female superheroes. Men will continue to enjoy boyhood superheroes well into maturity. Women not at all. Movies and TV shows are catering to the woke. It is cringeworthy to think that these entertainments believe the female demographic is clamoring for them.

OP
G

GHook20

Gold Member
Reaction score
Well said
No. It's wokeness. Few women spend their money on comic books. Female audiences seldom have an appreciation of female superheroes. Men will continue to enjoy boyhood superheroes well into maturity. Women not at all. Movies and TV shows are catering to the woke. It is cringeworthy to think that these entertainments believe the female demographic is clamoring for them.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$142.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List