McNabb out for the year, Eagles season is over.

insein

Apr 10, 2004
Philadelphia, Amazing huh...
This might be the worst day as an Eagles fan ive had in a long time. McNabb is out so we're done. This just sucks. The worst part is that it was just a freak accident. There's no one to blame. It just happened randomly.

:(

Whoa! Jeff Garcia is no slouch and he seemed capable stepping in after McNabb went out of the game, especially on such short notice adn without that many reps with hte first squad. Seriously, McNabb is a good QB, but he's not the end-all be-all of the Philly offense. Their season isn't over.

Whoa! Jeff Garcia is no slouch and he seemed capable stepping in after McNabb went out of the game, especially on such short notice adn without that many reps with hte first squad. Seriously, McNabb is a good QB, but he's not the end-all be-all of the Philly offense. Their season isn't over.

Garcia brought back some painful memories of Mike McMahon today. His passes were way off mark on most of his throws. He has no arm to go deep as everyone he threw deep was way under thrown. But masked in all that is the fact that our Defense and Sp Teams are awful. Without McNabb to counteract that, we are screwed.

Garcia brought back some painful memories of Mike McMahon today. His passes were way off mark on most of his throws. He has no arm to go deep as everyone he threw deep was way under thrown. But masked in all that is the fact that our Defense and Sp Teams are awful. Without McNabb to counteract that, we are screwed.

Oh I agree, special teams have sucked and defense... well, my high school team could run on the Eagles this year. McNabb has been handling the field well enough that the other aspects of the Eagles game were well-masked as you say.

But I remember how well Garcia has played in the past, and I think that he can be a fine QB for Philly. The biggest question will be in how he and the Eagles fare in the upcoming weeks against teams like Carolina, the Giants, Washington and Dallas (I think they play the Falcons too, but who gives a shit for them these days).

eh? whatchoo griping about...your team didn't lose to the 49'ers. :(

Yeah, that was pretty bad. I didn't figure SF remembered HOW to win a football game anymore....

Whaddaya think? Was it too early for Alexander to return to the game? Should the Seahawks let Morris handle all the rushing duties? Or was it the Seattle run-defense which couldn't stop Gore?

Pretty embarrassing, no matter what....

Yeah, that was pretty bad. I didn't figure SF remembered HOW to win a football game anymore....

Whaddaya think? Was it too early for Alexander to return to the game? Should the Seahawks let Morris handle all the rushing duties? Or was it the Seattle run-defense which couldn't stop Gore?

Pretty embarrassing, no matter what....

I can't understand why some of those coaches make all that money. Since game ONE of this season my wife and I have been shouting at the TV (but it's not listening, or not fwd'ing messages) to FIRE Alexander. So far, all I've seen Alexander do is fall down within about 10 steps after hand-off. Madden Curse in FULL effect. 17 carries...37 yards. Throw out his LONG of 16 yards, and you have 16 carries...21 yards. Yeah. :vomit:

And...that defense? wow...yeah....course, what, FOUR picks by our QB didn't help, did it?

I suppose it could ALWAYS be worse. Back in my day, a seahawks team 6-4 would have been reason to celebrate! :)

LAst i checked, the Pistons, Red Wings and even the Tigers are pretty damn good lately. So quit your complaining. Im a philly fan. We have nothing going for us. :(
Don't forget the Wolverines!

Still though, the Lions do their best to neutralize all of it.

I can't understand why some of those coaches make all that money. Since game ONE of this season my wife and I have been shouting at the TV (but it's not listening, or not fwd'ing messages) to FIRE Alexander. So far, all I've seen Alexander do is fall down within about 10 steps after hand-off. Madden Curse in FULL effect. 17 carries...37 yards. Throw out his LONG of 16 yards, and you have 16 carries...21 yards. Yeah. :vomit:

And...that defense? wow...yeah....course, what, FOUR picks by our QB didn't help, did it?

I suppose it could ALWAYS be worse. Back in my day, a seahawks team 6-4 would have been reason to celebrate! :)

On the SF front, I gotta admit that I really like the way Gore is running - probably the only 'Gore' I could ever support.

Yeah, Seattle has had a rough time of it - losing both Hasselbeck AND Alexander was a huge blow. This season is basically over for them I think, but as the Cubbies say, 'Wait til next year!'

On the SF front, I gotta admit that I really like the way Gore is running - probably the only 'Gore' I could ever support.

Yeah, Seattle has had a rough time of it - losing both Hasselbeck AND Alexander was a huge blow. This season is basically over for them I think, but as the Cubbies say, 'Wait til next year!'

You're right except the running game was BETTER without Alexander... ;)

Forum List

Back