McMullin RINO on Fox

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
This clown thinks the country was founded on Neo Conism....He just said he stands for what America was founded on....um nope,you don't. We weren't founded on military adventurism,helping the 1% stay rich,tangled webs of foreign aid and trade deals that harm our nation etc. This dude can babble all he wants about trying to block them both from winning its simple. HE IS HELPING CLINTON. He is helping because this is about the people vs the establishment and this cuck is nothing more than Romney's lapdog.

He will be voting for Clinton, that's for sure. Criminal minded vote for criminals.

This clown thinks the country was founded on Neo Conism....He just said he stands for what America was founded on....um nope,you don't. We weren't founded on military adventurism,helping the 1% stay rich,tangled webs of foreign aid and trade deals that harm our nation etc. This dude can babble all he wants about trying to block them both from winning its simple. HE IS HELPING CLINTON. He is helping because this is about the people vs the establishment and this cuck is nothing more than Romney's lapdog.
Yeah, my dear daughter voted for that fool.

I am about to leave to have the will changed in a few minutes.

Yeah, you should, give it to the Don campaign.

Can't blame you there.

Can't blame you there.
I am just joking, you know.

I cant hold the follies of youth against her....forever anyway.

"First loyalty does not belong to your flag, your country, nor the constitution."

Bullshit. Anyone who believes that doesn't belong here and should be removed as soon as possible

Can't blame you there.

Not forever...its not a mortal sin..just one that's head scratching. It could be worse she could be a Hillary supporter literally.
Anyone who isn't Trump is a RINO.

And Trump is the biggest RINO of them all.

Up is down. In is out. Black is white.

:spinner:
Trump has a LOT in common with Eisenhower policy wise. The GOP was taken over in the 60's and again in 70's etc...I think you could probably call every GOPer a RINO because who in the hell knows what a original republican was!? Negotiating with and comprising with the democraps though is an instant clue. Giving in to the democraps is an instant clue. McMullin is more of a cuckservative neo con.

"First loyalty does not belong to your flag, your country, nor the constitution."

Bullshit. Anyone who believes that doesn't belong here and should be removed as soon as possible

If we're giving up on an open and free society I suppose.

McMullin is Romney

Can't blame you there.

Not forever...its not a mortal sin..just one that's head scratching. It could be worse she could be a Hillary supporter literally.
Anyone who isn't Trump is a RINO.

And Trump is the biggest RINO of them all.

Up is down. In is out. Black is white.

:spinner:
Trump has a LOT in common with Eisenhower policy wise. The GOP was taken over in the 60's and again in 70's etc...I think you could probably call every GOPer a RINO because who in the hell knows what a original republican was!? Negotiating with and comprising with the democraps though is an instant clue. Giving in to the democraps is an instant clue. McMullin is more of a cuckservative neo con.

Trump and Eisenhower? Pffffffffffffft, hardley.

Aw another one with a fetish for a flag and a piece of paper. Try having some loyalty to the PEOPLE your founding fathers and mine intended this country for. It was NEVER intended to be a dumping ground for every shit colored skin asshole fleeing bad homelands.

Aw another one with a fetish for a flag and a piece of paper. Try having some loyalty to the PEOPLE your founding fathers and mine intended this country for. It was NEVER intended to be a dumping ground for every shit colored skin asshole fleeing bad homelands.

Which come to think of it exactly explains how you all ended up here by the way.

Instead of discussing the FBI investigations of Crooked Hillary and The Donald discussing how he will make America great again, "breaking news" on CNN is alleging that a group that supports The Donald is making saying McMullin is a secret qu33r. :p Clearly McMullin is a sick fuck but what he does in the men's room at truck stops is his business!

Forum List

Back