McMillions

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Anyone see the documentary McMillions on HBO?

Seems their Monopoly Game that ran for a decade was fixed and $24 million in prizes were given to those in the know. The series details an FBI sting to uncover how it was done

maxresdefault.jpg

Anyone see the documentary McMillions on HBO?

Seems their Monopoly Game that ran for a decade was fixed and $24 million in prizes were given to those in the know. The series details an FBI sting to uncover how it was done

maxresdefault.jpg

That is awesome. Let the FBI send them to prison. Love it.

Dang! All those fries and shakes for naught!

j/k

rightwinger

I'm too poor for HBO
Can you give a gal a link please?

I knew it years ago when I bought a super duper snooper magnifying glass to read the small print. Small enough to be almost invisible.

And it said Hey stupid... if you purchase some muckburgers 4 times a day for 147 years your chance to win 14 dollars is one in 147,000,000,000

Good luck with that.

Back when Monopoly first started I was happy (meal) enough when I 'won' a freaking sundae!

Back when Monopoly first started I was happy (meal) enough when I 'won' a freaking sundae!
A medium fry was a score.

Now my teen tells me, he and his buddies always get the free kiddie cone with their dollar cheese burgers or dollar chicken sandwiches.

I didn't even know they gave out small cones for free. . . :71:

A medium fry was a score.

Now my teen tells me, he and his buddies always get the free kiddie cone with their dollar cheese burgers or dollar chicken sandwiches.

I didn't even know they gave out small cones for free. . . :71:

Thrifty teens!

God love them!

You trained them well!!

Remember all those cereal box instant winner games? I never saw any grand prize winners announced.

Surprised my aunt wasn't involved in this. She managed to win tons of things. Seemed like she won something in about every contest she entered. Won cars a few times, vacations, etc etc etc. She won everything but life though----died very prematurely from cancer.

Forum List

Back