mcmichaels charged with hate crime on the arbery case, new trial coming

Is there some part of "You don't get to force the argument you want on me after you lose the argument I actually agreed to?" that doesn't register with you?
You are arguing that the feds have the power to abuse our civil rights through the hate crime laws

And I never said they didnt

As if it matters to anyone what delusions mental patients enjoy.

Please don't let me interrupt you defeating your own arguments simply by existing.
You defeat your own arguments by dodging. I'll be here anytime you find the sack to make a rational argument. But I'll be more than amused if you want to begin and end your attempt at invoking evil spirits. 😄

You are arguing that the feds have the power to abuse our civil rights through the hate crime laws

And I never said they didnt

No, I'm STATING that there is no abuse of civil rights involved, and you are misinterpreting the law through ignorance.

And you DID mistate the law.

You defeat your own arguments by dodging. I'll be here anytime you find the sack to make a rational argument. But I'll be more than amused if you want to begin and end your attempt at invoking evil spirits. 😄

Yes, you'll be here to only respond to a small fragment of my post so that you can dishonestly claim that I have no argument. Should your brain stem ever start functioning, perhaps you can learn the difference between "has no argument" and "has an argument that I carefully ignored".

Feel free to keep trying to win a fight you already forfeited. I can laugh at you as long as needed.

Yes, you'll be here to only respond to a small fragment of my post so that you can dishonestly claim that I have no argument. Should your brain stem ever start functioning, perhaps you can learn the difference between "has no argument" and "has an argument that I carefully ignored".

Feel free to keep trying to win a fight you already forfeited. I can laugh at you as long as needed.
😄

You have the lamest excuses. This will be the 2nd time I'm quoting you in full and the time you keep crying about I merely broke up your post to address you point by point. The entirety of your post remained. The fact is you can't make a rational argument for objective morality because none exists but the invitation to watch you attempt one and fail remains open whenever you manage to sack up Soy boy.

No, I'm STATING that there is no abuse of civil rights involved, and you are misinterpreting the law through ignorance.

And you DID mistate the law.
I am giving you the common sense meaning of the Constitution regarding double jeopardy

you are using the unelected demigod version that they teach in lawyer school, thanks to the opinion of 5 pinheads

It is sad that you actually think that is a response to points about what you said as being bigotry.

You just fell right into the disgusting hole of 'I cant be a bigot because I am black.'

If anything, your statement right there exemplifies bigotry.
That's me mocking you morons. Go find one quote of my supposed racism you assclown.

Forum List

Back