McEnany can't name the river

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Donald Trump said that many ballots were found in a river.
When this journalist asked Lying Barbie what river Trump was talking about, she went on a lengthy blah blah blah without mentioning the river.
I don't blame her, because Trump made it up. No ballots were found in any river.

When this journalist asked Lying Barbie what river Trump was talking about, she went on a lengthy blah blah blah without mentioning the river.
I don't blame her, because Trump made it up. No ballots were found in any river.

The "drool" river, I suspect.

McEnany is killing the press...calling them out over their constant interruptions when she's trying to speak. Told one I listened to your biased question now you'll listen to my response... :auiqs.jpg:

McEnany/Grenell 2024!!!

Fascist barbie had a bad day.

It was a ravine. Doesn’t lessen the fact it happened.

She could have said "Schitt Creek" and you illiterate mouth breathers would have been frantically googling it....

From one of yours:

"What difference does it make at this point?!?!" - Bucktoothed Shit Beast testifying before Congress, circa Jan 2013

More misogyny from the left, the true party of bigotry

denial

denial

I think it was depotomac actually. Denile would be a long way to go to drop ballots

Poor lady isn’t having a great time.

Barrett is a Rhodes Scholar.
No, she went to Rhodes college.
Oops.

Democrat river of shame.

McEnany is killing the press...calling them out over their constant interruptions when she's trying to speak. Told one I listened to your biased question now you'll listen to my response... :auiqs.jpg:

McEnany/Grenell 2024!!!
You ignored the river too. Because Trump made it up.

The "drool" river, I suspect.

Maybe "Schitt Creek".

No, that's where the democum will be Nov. 4th, if biden wins or not.

Fricken journalist probably spends his free time harassing people in restaurants.

NO, you Un-American assholes had another day of getting bitch slapped. “Reporters” looking like asses. Again.

Forum List

Back