McDonald’s to add adult Happy Meals to the menu

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

McDonald’s has found a way for adults to also enjoy a Happy Meal complete with toy figurines.

The fast-food chain announced Tuesday a collaboration with Cactus Plant Flea Market to create a boxed meal that contains one of four collectible figurines: Grimace
®
, the Hamburglar
®
, and Birdie
®
and Cactus Buddy.

Starting October 3, the Cactus Plant Flea Market Box will be available in-restaurant, in the drive-thru, by delivery, or on the McDonald's app.

Meal options include a Big Mac, or the 10-piece Chicken McNuggets with french fries and a drink.

Idiocracy level: Unlocked

Brought to you by Carl's Jr. McDonalds.....Fuck you, I'm eating. ;)

I want some of those transformer-food things they had in the 80/90’s. Loved those as a kid.

A302B0C9-9F1A-4A40-8116-E74D1BA24CA8.jpeg

McDonald’s has found a way for adults to also enjoy a Happy Meal complete with toy figurines.

The fast-food chain announced Tuesday a collaboration with Cactus Plant Flea Market to create a boxed meal that contains one of four collectible figurines: Grimace
®
, the Hamburglar
®
, and Birdie
®
and Cactus Buddy.

Starting October 3, the Cactus Plant Flea Market Box will be available in-restaurant, in the drive-thru, by delivery, or on the McDonald's app.

Meal options include a Big Mac, or the 10-piece Chicken McNuggets with french fries and a drink.

Idiocracy level: Unlocked

Brought to you by Carl's Jr. McDonalds.....Fuck you, I'm eating. ;)
Considering the left have fucked up an entire generation by making them sissy man-children, it’s not that surprising.

Forum List

Back