McConnell's (R) Oriental wife's family involved in drug bust?

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
(snip)
The drugs were found on the Ping May, which is a vessel operated by the Foremost Maritime Corporation, a company owned by Mitch McConnell’s in-laws, the Chao family. This connection is not only relevant because of the family connection, but also because the Chao family has often made large donations to McConnell’s campaigns.

In fact, the Chao family has been funding McConnell since the late 1980s. Years later, in 1993, McConnell married Elaine Chao and secured the Chao family as one of his primary sources for investments.

Read more at 90 Pounds Of Cocaine Found On Cargo Ship Owned By Anti-Drug Senator s Family The Free Thought Project

Discuss...

It happened last October around Halloween. Hardly a current event. By the way the correct term is "Asian" not "Oriental".

(snip)
The drugs were found on the Ping May, which is a vessel operated by the Foremost Maritime Corporation, a company owned by Mitch McConnell’s in-laws, the Chao family. This connection is not only relevant because of the family connection, but also because the Chao family has often made large donations to McConnell’s campaigns.

In fact, the Chao family has been funding McConnell since the late 1980s. Years later, in 1993, McConnell married Elaine Chao and secured the Chao family as one of his primary sources for investments.

Read more at 90 Pounds Of Cocaine Found On Cargo Ship Owned By Anti-Drug Senator s Family The Free Thought Project

Discuss...
What a crock of shit.

Dead issue, old story.

It happened last October around Halloween. Hardly a current event. By the way the correct term is "Asian" not "Oriental".
huh? What? Thats a minor detail. :eusa_hand: Looks like someone married into money on the Repub side. Dirty money :9: at that :ack-1:

(snip)

Discuss...
What a crock of shit.

Dead issue, old story.
ummm..... NEWSFLASH!!! It doesn't make it inaccurate AND it prolly hasn't been posted here yet anyway deflectionboi.

I would truly hate to be held responsible for things done by members of my family, or my inlaws. Really, not something I would post unless I had actual proof that he was involved in this. Nothing in the article suggests that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back