McConnell should be happy about this

I'm still wondering how this country is going to pay for all this stuff.
We've cut taxes so there isn't as much money coming into the government coffers, yet they are spending it at a high rate of speed.

Wonder how long it will take before the country goes broke?

Trump's increase does not cover what Nancy Pelosi wants in the bill.
Why not if your guy's bill is bigger?

Maybe if you got off your ass and tried to do a little investigation of your own you'd find out that a large part of what Nancy wants in her 'stimulus' package is aimed at fat pork for her own fav blue states instead of for the people actually out of work and those whose small businesses have suffered!

Why not if your guy's bill is bigger?

Maybe if you got off your ass and tried to do a little investigation of your own you'd find out that a large part of what Nancy wants in her 'stimulus' package is aimed at fat pork for her own fav blue states instead of for the people actually out of work and those whose small businesses have suffered!
What exactly is this 'fat pork'?

We've cut taxes so there isn't as much money coming into the government coffers, yet they are spending it at a high rate of speed.

Republicans don't gave a damn about any stinking deficits..until a Democrat gets in the White House then oh brother..they will scream like banshees about it.

Republicans don't gave a damn about any stinking deficits..until a Democrat gets in the White House then oh brother..they will scream like banshees about it.
Democrats love pork!

Democrats love pork!
Really??...you should love this article.....Earmarks explosion: Republicans could set record with big spending on pork barrel projects

Democrats love pork!
Really??...you should love this article.....Earmarks explosion: Republicans could set record with big spending on pork barrel projects

You really should learn to read. That was 2 and 1/2 years ago! For God's sake, the picture is of John McCain!

Also the article is a liberal hit piece and they screwed up and said the worst offender in Congress was a Democrat!

Republicans have been trying to shoot down Pelosi's stimulus bill as 'to expensive'..well guess what...Trump says he wants a 'bigger' COVID-19 stimulus bill than Pelosi, claims Senate GOP 'would go along'

Yup, Trump has been trying to help the people for months but Pelosis greed has gotten in the way EVERY TIME.

Despicable bitch
Even Trump trying to 'out greed' Pelosi isn't helping is it..

Republicans have been trying to shoot down Pelosi's stimulus bill as 'to expensive'..well guess what...Trump says he wants a 'bigger' COVID-19 stimulus bill than Pelosi, claims Senate GOP 'would go along'

Yup, Trump has been trying to help the people for months but Pelosis greed has gotten in the way EVERY TIME.

Despicable bitch
Couldn't say since I haven't seen his proposed plan. Have you?

Despicable bitch
Couldn't say since I haven't seen his proposed plan. Have you?
Nobody has..just like nobody has seen his executive ordered health insurance plan. That's how he does things..big annoucements that don't mean anything but sure do get his cult all hopped up.

Forum List

Back