McConnell Proves Despite His Republican Party Status He is A Leftist Extremist Embracing Nation-Destroying Deficit Spending

Then you must be FURIOUS at Trump for the massive deficit spending that he signed for and literally applauded.

The notion that McConnell is a "leftist extremist" is comical in its absurdity and typical of Trumpism.

TDS has completely consumed you to a point where this isn't a non-partisan bone in your body.

It's interesting to me that for McConnell apparently there's a distinction between tax cuts causing deficits and social spending causing deficits. But he has other seemingly hypocritical distinctions. He's totally killed any notion of a Supreme Court that is guided by non-partisan principles. And he's not just unapologetic, he sees his actions a causing a benefit!

The dems unanimously opposed his tax cuts, but the dems agreed to lift the cap. The dems under Pelosi lifted the cap to keep funding W's wars.

I'm certainly not in favor of another 3.5 Trillion in addition to the 1.2 T recovery act, and a still possible 1 T infrastructure. And just giving money to non-workers is totally contrary to American Ideals. But putting more money in the hands of workers who will spend it will create more demand that McConnell's tax cuts that were actually counterproductive in giving investors more money to invest. In theory anyway. More money looking for stuff to buy equals more production of goods.
sorry, I got interrupted. The dems may cause inflation. We have inflation now that not's govt caused, and there's still problems caused by the pandemic. But the gop's stated reason for the tax cuts (nyuck nyuck) was to create jobs with more pay ... but the econ simply continued exanding at the same pace. The 1% got much richer.

But regardless of which party is "best" (or least bad) on the economy .... the dems will never vote to lift the cap when the gop has 50 or more senate seats and the WH. It's all reconcillation now. So why have a fillibuster? McConnel must just be lying when he says he revers Senate tradition. And the dems are not going to confirm any gop SC nominee. That dog done died, and nobody buried it.

Did you even try to understand what Mac wrote? LOL It's not about the orange dump.

Perhaps transference or projection,, n'est-ce pas? .

Every post Mac and other lefties on this board write has some grade-school reference to Trump in it that drowns out any semblance of substance. Yeah, I tend to turn a blind eye to and don't take them seriously as they clearly allow their feelings about Trump to supersede reality or logic.

Just for giggles though, if Biden and the Democrats get their way, they will surpass Trump's deficit spending by several trillion dollars.

Last edited:
Every post Mac and other lefties on this board write has some grade-school reference to Trump in it that drowns out any semblance of substance. Yeah, I tend to turn a blind eye to and don't take them seriously as they clearly allow their feelings about Trump to supersede reality or logic.
Trump had nothing to do with McConnell's tax cut (other than claiming it as his own even though he didn't run on it), nor does Trump have anything to do with McConnell's apparent hypocrisy on lifting the debt cap. The only one with DTS is .... you.

You have difficulty sticking to one point and clearly communicating it, due to your obvious obsessive need to attack a man who is no longer in office and whose opinion right now is no more important than yours or mine.

Congressmen/women and The CBO assessed the 'Infrastructure' Bill and exposed it as only truly consisting of approx. 10% of actual 'Infrastructure' projects....which is why the Democrats scrambled to rebrand everything from abortion funding to mandating gender-neutral pronouns be used as 'Infrastructure.

And Americans have not forgotten Obama's disastrous 'Shovel-Ready Projects' bullshit, which resulted in Barry having to publicly admit there is no such thing as 'shovel-ready' projects.

As far as any 'coup attempt' against Biden, both DEMOCRATS and Republicans have brought up the possibility of removing Biden via the 25th Amendment due to his undeniable dementia-ravaged behavior AND removing him from office because of his massive Afghanistan clusterfu@k. The last thing Biden has to worry about here is Trump. When his own party members begin discussing the need to remove him from office, Biden has bigger worries than Trump.
Blah...blah...blah. WTF are you babbling about?

My simple question: Did your orange fuhrer propose a trillion-dollar infrastructure bill? Yes or No? You answered yes and then went on a harangue of how the Dems wanted to overthrow Rump etc.

But, since we all just witnessed an armed insurrection on the Capitol steps by the trumptard mob, and on the heels of which, Rump is now opposing the very same infrastructure bill, is it safe to say that all Rump cares about is overthrowing Biden and feathering his nest?

Get it now? No? Read it a few times. When you are done, read it a few more times. You will eventually get it. Good luck.

Lefties (and phony republicans) let Biden and Pelosi and Schumer and Sanders slide while attacking the republican senate minority leader. Nice try but no surprise.

I don't like McConnell or McCarthy. I think they're both neocon holdovers, a dying breed in the American first Republican party.

Let us hope this becomes fact. We saw the desperation of Chris Christie a few days ago in that stupid speech he gave.

My real concern is, other than Donald J. Trump, who else is there that truly is America first?

Patrick Buchanan really began this movement and we saw how they moved to destroy him after that great speech he gave at the Republican Convention in 1992. There's been np speech as great since.

I have no idea about DeSantis or where he stands on so many issues.

It's interesting to me that for McConnell apparently there's a distinction between tax cuts causing deficits and social spending causing deficits. But he has other seemingly hypocritical distinctions. He's totally killed any notion of a Supreme Court that is guided by non-partisan principles. And he's not just unapologetic, he sees his actions a causing a benefit!

The dems unanimously opposed his tax cuts, but the dems agreed to lift the cap. The dems under Pelosi lifted the cap to keep funding W's wars.

I'm certainly not in favor of another 3.5 Trillion in addition to the 1.2 T recovery act, and a still possible 1 T infrastructure. And just giving money to non-workers is totally contrary to American Ideals. But putting more money in the hands of workers who will spend it will create more demand that McConnell's tax cuts that were actually counterproductive in giving investors more money to invest. In theory anyway. More money looking for stuff to buy equals more production of goods.
Please don't pretend that democrook political whores don't get massive contributions from defense dept contractors and suppliers, or have military industrial interests doing business in their jurisdiction and employ thousands of their own constituents. Democrooks ALWAYS disapprove of tax cuts, and generally reject any notion of reduced spending. Social spending however is like pissing money away on lost causes. Subsidizing poverty only increases poverty.

Letting the average worker keep all of their income will do just fine, but to assert that punishing investors who finance things like start up businesses is bullshit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back