McConaughey Has Double-Digit Lead Over Incumbent in Poll

Not good news for Abbott, regardless of whether or not McConaughey decides to run. Polling that low for an incumbent is well into the danger zone. The electrical infrastructure failure during that winter storm I think pretty much doomed his reelection chances. If the party was smart they would tell him to bow out, but it's unlikely they'll do the smart thing.

Its Texas. Nothing will ever change.
Not true. Texas will be blue in the next few years. Nothing can stop the demographics change.
Don't forget the California liberals moving to Texas because California is fucked up then voting the same way they voted in California.

Actually 2020 exit polls proved that not to be the case. I think the commies are sticking with CA.

Don't burst his bubble. He's desperately looking for an excuse why right wing numbers are falling in Texas, and that's the only explanation he wants to accept.
It's funny how you think...sorry, wrong word...feel I'm as emotionally invested in this as you are.
Anyone batshit crazy enough to call his political opponents commies is invested, dumb ass.
I call Commies "Commies".

Don't like it?

Don't be a Commie. Simple!

Sure thing Gomer.
Sorry, I used some two-syllable...I mean, big...words.

Still using every other generation weather events to support a narrative.
Its pretty straightforward. The private companies said fuck it and didn't prepare, and then the event happened. As it is guaranteed to do, once in a while.

Biden's solution is to throw massive amounts of Federal subsidies at them as a reward for their lack of managment. This makes you happy. Then there are all the subsidies coming up for the solar and wind scams popular with Democrats, guaranteed to be worthless but very lucrative for the Party's donors and insider traders.
Did the farmers return their subsidies?
Did they return their first rounds of bailout monies?
Did they return their second round of bailout monies?

Why are we so impressed with celebrity's? & loud mouths? who's priority's are staying in the lime light & running their mouths. I like him but would need to see that he knows a LOT about government & how its suppose to work. We need smart people with expertise in the jobs they are given/elected to. This any dummy is fine as long as there from my party needs to stop.

Forum List

Back