McConaughey Has Double-Digit Lead Over Incumbent in Poll

Not good news for Abbott, regardless of whether or not McConaughey decides to run. Polling that low for an incumbent is well into the danger zone. The electrical infrastructure failure during that winter storm I think pretty much doomed his reelection chances. If the party was smart they would tell him to bow out, but it's unlikely they'll do the smart thing.

Its Texas. Nothing will ever change.
Not true. Texas will be blue in the next few years. Nothing can stop the demographics change.
Don't forget the California liberals moving to Texas because California is fucked up then voting the same way they voted in California.

Actually 2020 exit polls proved that not to be the case. I think the commies are sticking with CA.

Don't burst his bubble. He's desperately looking for an excuse why right wing numbers are falling in Texas, and that's the only explanation he wants to accept.

Damn, you're more wrong that he is. But hey, what ever helps ya sleep. LMAO.

Not good news for Abbott, regardless of whether or not McConaughey decides to run. Polling that low for an incumbent is well into the danger zone. The electrical infrastructure failure during that winter storm I think pretty much doomed his reelection chances. If the party was smart they would tell him to bow out, but it's unlikely they'll do the smart thing.

Not true. Texas will be blue in the next few years. Nothing can stop the demographics change.
Look at you wearing your racism on your sleeve. You got da brown vote locked in!
Not concerned about brown, white, black, or any other color. The sane vote will make the difference.
Bullshit! You know that the demographics have changed because Hispanics from south of the border are overwhelming Texas. It's the reason why liberals have done everything they can to make sure the border remains porous. You think the Hispanic vote is going to keep you in power forever.
If Hispanics are voting in Texas, it's because they are citizens. You have a problem with that? (Note that many many many Hispanics in Texas descended from Hispanics who were there BEFORE the Anglos.)
My "problem" is with the tens of thousands of Hispanics that came here illegally that you on the left want to grant citizenship. Spare me the attempt to brand me as a racist. This has ZERO to do with race...it's about power! Democrats think that if they allow enough Hispanics into the country...then promise them freebies...they'll be able to win States like Texas!
Now you are down to tens of thousands when before you claimed that 60% were illegals.....and if they gain citizenship, that would ONLY be by jumping thru all the citizenship hoops required. And then and only then are they allowed to vote.
When did I claim anything about 60%?

Don't forget the California liberals moving to Texas because California is fucked up then voting the same way they voted in California.

I doubt that happens in Texas. I know it doesn't happen like that here in Florida. They come to Florida they become
part of the GOP.

Florida has an latino population different from Texas's ,lots of self-made Cubans and Caribbeans who tend to be conservative and tend to work at education. Texas just has a majority of obese Mexicans who have high drop out rates and tend to criminality and stupidity, just like where they came from.

Look at you wearing your racism on your sleeve. You got da brown vote locked in!
Not concerned about brown, white, black, or any other color. The sane vote will make the difference.
Bullshit! You know that the demographics have changed because Hispanics from south of the border are overwhelming Texas. It's the reason why liberals have done everything they can to make sure the border remains porous. You think the Hispanic vote is going to keep you in power forever.
If Hispanics are voting in Texas, it's because they are citizens. You have a problem with that? (Note that many many many Hispanics in Texas descended from Hispanics who were there BEFORE the Anglos.)
My "problem" is with the tens of thousands of Hispanics that came here illegally that you on the left want to grant citizenship. Spare me the attempt to brand me as a racist. This has ZERO to do with race...it's about power! Democrats think that if they allow enough Hispanics into the country...then promise them freebies...they'll be able to win States like Texas!
Now you are down to tens of thousands when before you claimed that 60% were illegals.....and if they gain citizenship, that would ONLY be by jumping thru all the citizenship hoops required. And then and only then are they allowed to vote.
When did I claim anything about 60%?

Nobody did; she's just stupid and a compulsive liar to boot.

Abbott and Patrick and Cruz and Cornin have all acted like complete partisan douchebags in the face of crisis and turmoil. They should all be ousted next election. Fingers crossed
Cruz is lampreyed firmly to tRump's ass in the hopes of holding on.

A lot of people are really turned off by
Ted Cruz sucking up to Donald Trump after the things that Trump said about his wife and his father. Shows a total lack of character.
Total lack of testicles.

Abbott and Patrick and Cruz and Cornin have all acted like complete partisan douchebags in the face of crisis and turmoil. They should all be ousted next election. Fingers crossed

Ted Cruz sucking up to Donald Trump after the things that Trump said about his wife and his father. Shows a total lack of character.
Not to mention running away during the freeze this winter. Then, when caught, throwing his own children under the bus.

A total lack of self respect.
A creepy Grover Dill that no one likes.

Total lack of testicles.

Cruz is going to have his Cancun stunt to deal with, although, he's not up again until 2024. It might be old news by then.

Total lack of testicles.

Cruz is going to have his Cancun stunt to deal with, although, he's not up again until 2024. It might be old news by then.
Cruz is the type who is guaranteed to give us more new shit for him to be embarrassed by or us to be mad about.....

121282123_4387834324642921_5178484786153884874_n.jpg

If people in Texas still supported him after the way Trump cucked him....they will support Cruz no matter what

Total lack of testicles.
Please don’t talk about Ted Cruz’s testicles. I can usually stomach a lot but that’s taking things a step too far. :)

Total lack of testicles.
Please don’t talk about Ted Cruz’s testicles. I can usually stomach a lot but that’s taking things a step too far. :)
Technically I wasn't talking about them. I was referring to their absence.

Total lack of testicles.
But that makes me then picture Cancun Cruz’s awkward ball-less genitalia which is an image that will haunt me for the rest of my life. The guy fully clothed is haunting enough

Total lack of testicles.
But that makes me then picture Cancun Cruz’s awkward ball-less genitalia which is an image that will haunt me for the rest of my life. The guy fully clothed is haunting enough
Ok, enough with the graphic description, please. And pass that brain bleach over here when you're done.

Total lack of testicles.

So how many rich Democrats were out shoveling snow and climbing up power line towers fixing stuff, or rescuing puppies in their private helicopters?

Total lack of testicles.

So how many rich Democrats were out shoveling snow and climbing up power line towers fixing stuff, or rescuing puppies in their private helicopters?
Quite a few Democrats, even those not from Texas, fundraised and personally came to help. AOC first and foremost.

We are now in the era of the celebrity politician. Trump opened the door for every vacuous celebrity with name recognition and some money to get into politics. They now know they can win.

The new criteria for experience in politics is no longer what prior political office have you served in, but what movies were in, what was your catch phrase and what were your TV rating or Movie gross.

I am not thrilled that any celebrity politician regardless of party who enters the political arena and runs for high office just because they can.

Trump was the first President of the Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho era.

There have been many actors/celebrities turned politician. To say it started with Trump is foolishly inaccurate. Just to name a few, an actor by the name of Ronald Regan served 2 terms as president in the 80s, another actor by the name of Arnold Schwarzenegger served as Governor of California from 2003-11, and an actor by the name of Fred Thompson (from Law & Order) served as a US Senator from 1994-03 and was a top presidential contender in 2008. Those are just the ones who initially come to mind.

Total lack of testicles.

Hey look! A deflection!

California isn't fucked up....it's just too crowded.
No, it's fucked up.
Nope....it's just too crowded and has all the issues that being too crowded brings.
No, it's really fucked up. Democrats did that.
Nope.....sorry. Your California envy is showing.
"Envy"? You couldn't pay me enough to live in that shithole.

Actually 2020 exit polls proved that not to be the case. I think the commies are sticking with CA.

The Commies are. Normal people are leaving.

California isn't fucked up....it's just too crowded.
No, it's fucked up.
Nope....it's just too crowded and has all the issues that being too crowded brings.
No, it's really fucked up. Democrats did that.
Nope.....sorry. Your California envy is showing.
"Envy"? You couldn't pay me enough to live in that shithole.
Then the people of California thank you.

Forum List

Back