McConaughey Has Double-Digit Lead Over Incumbent in Poll

Not good news for Abbott, regardless of whether or not McConaughey decides to run. Polling that low for an incumbent is well into the danger zone. The electrical infrastructure failure during that winter storm I think pretty much doomed his reelection chances. If the party was smart they would tell him to bow out, but it's unlikely they'll do the smart thing.

Abbott and Patrick and Cruz and Cornin have all acted like complete partisan douchebags in the face of crisis and turmoil. They should all be ousted next election. Fingers crossed
Cruz is lampreyed firmly to tRump's ass in the hopes of holding on.
The pivot and cling that he and Graham did is unbelievably pathetic. They have zero spine and scream of hollow opportunists. The epitome of what we hate about politicians

Not good news for Abbott, regardless of whether or not McConaughey decides to run. Polling that low for an incumbent is well into the danger zone. The electrical infrastructure failure during that winter storm I think pretty much doomed his reelection chances. If the party was smart they would tell him to bow out, but it's unlikely they'll do the smart thing.

It may not be bad news, either. Polls just ain't what they used to be.

Abbott and Patrick and Cruz and Cornin have all acted like complete partisan douchebags in the face of crisis and turmoil. They should all be ousted next election. Fingers crossed
The pivot and cling that he and Graham did is unbelievably pathetic. They have zero spine and scream of hollow opportunists. The epitome of what we hate about politicians
It's crazy. He called cruz a liar, his wife ugly, and his father a murderer. Yet Ted still loves him

1618792770390.png

Still using every other generation weather events to support a narrative.
Happened ten years ago too.

Try to keep up.
Funny how these 100 year events are happening every 10 years now, isn't it?
Even more incredible is the fact that they forgot it happened ten years and so they didn't bother to make any changes or preparations for it to happen again.
And 12 years before that too.

Abbott seems to be no prize. They could use a centrist.

It's crazy. He called cruz a liar, his wife ugly, and his father a murderer. Yet Ted still loves him
C'mon Ted!
1618792921614.png

The poweer company was issuing 'alerts' just the other day for people to cut back or the grid would start blackouts again. It was 72 degrees outside .... yeah, the current dufuses are going to get voted out, and right wingers will be all outraged n shit, still totally clueless as to why they're losing one of their biggest states and still falling on their swords fighting for big tax cuts and subsidies for all those big corps who immediately backed the BLM vermin the first time they said 'Boo' to them and are now BLM's BFF.

Dumbasses.

Its Texas. Nothing will ever change.
Not true. Texas will be blue in the next few years. Nothing can stop the demographics change.
Look at you wearing your racism on your sleeve. You got da brown vote locked in!
Not concerned about brown, white, black, or any other color. The sane vote will make the difference.
Bullshit

You SPECIFICALLY mentioned demographics. The only demographic that is changing is the brown people flooding the state. You can't hide from your racist mentality. After all you think brown people are stupid/monolithic
Don't be silly. The OP link said only about 1/3 of Texans support Abbot. Do you think 66% of Texans are brown?
Counting all the illegals here it's easily 60%.

They could use someone with common sense and at least a few active braincells but they won't run anyone that far left.

They could use someone with common sense and at least a few active braincells but they won't run anyone that far left.
Leadership they have is pretty bad and this is easily seen from outside of Texas. They really should try something else. Would hate to see them actually go for a left winger, as abrupt radical change is usually not a good thing. That is why I favor centrist conservatives with a clue. Texas has to decide for Texas. I am in Tennessee, but wish them luck. With present leadership there, they need all the luck they can get.

Leadership they have is pretty bad and this is easily seen from outside of Texas. They really should try something else. Would hate to see them actually go for a left winger, as abrupt radical change is usually not a good thing. That is why I favor centrist conservatives with a clue. Texas has to decide for Texas. I am in Tennessee, but wish them luck. With present leadership there, they need all the luck they can get.
I didn't say they had to go way left.

Still using every other generation weather events to support a narrative.
Happened ten years ago too.

Try to keep up.
Funny how these 100 year events are happening every 10 years now, isn't it?
Ok you enjoy your little weather event while a humanatarian crisis boilsover at the border. you care less about babies being tossed over a fence. People are only useful to you, nothing more.
Ooh look! A deflection!

I didn't say they had to go way left.
No. The article seemed to think the indicate he isn't far enough left. Those people need to be careful what they ask for, lest they get it. You've usually struck me as left leaning, as I am Independent centrist conservative leaning. Probably not actually that far apart as pragmatists go.

Not true. Texas will be blue in the next few years. Nothing can stop the demographics change.
Look at you wearing your racism on your sleeve. You got da brown vote locked in!
Not concerned about brown, white, black, or any other color. The sane vote will make the difference.
Bullshit

You SPECIFICALLY mentioned demographics. The only demographic that is changing is the brown people flooding the state. You can't hide from your racist mentality. After all you think brown people are stupid/monolithic
Don't be silly. The OP link said only about 1/3 of Texans support Abbot. Do you think 66% of Texans are brown?
Oh really? Got the source for that?

Bullshit

This source says about 6% Hardly as much as you claim. U.S. unauthorized immigrant population estimates by state, 2016

Forum List

Back