McConaughey Has Double-Digit Lead Over Incumbent in Poll

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Not good news for Abbott, regardless of whether or not McConaughey decides to run. Polling that low for an incumbent is well into the danger zone. The electrical infrastructure failure during that winter storm I think pretty much doomed his reelection chances. If the party was smart they would tell him to bow out, but it's unlikely they'll do the smart thing.

Not good news for Abbott, regardless of whether or not McConaughey decides to run. Polling that low for an incumbent is well into the danger zone. The electrical infrastructure failure during that winter storm I think pretty much doomed his reelection chances. If the party was smart they would tell him to bow out, but it's unlikely they'll do the smart thing.

Governors seem to be in the crosshairs this year.

Its Texas. Nothing will ever change.

Not true. Texas will be blue in the next few years. Nothing can stop the demographics change.

Not true. Texas will be blue in the next few years. Nothing can stop the demographics change.

Don't be so sure about that. Eventually..pehaps. I doubt it will be before 2032

Look at you wearing your racism on your sleeve. You got da brown vote locked in!

Still using every other generation weather events to support a narrative. God Damned I'm so glad I chose a different path than listening to the proletarian abyss....UGGGHHHH...Tohave someone control your life is not a life worth living. At least to me.

Look at you wearing your racism on your sleeve. You got da brown vote locked in!
Not concerned about brown, white, black, or any other color. The sane vote will make the difference.

Don't forget the California liberals moving to Texas because California is fucked up then voting the same way they voted in California.

Voting a Dem Gov.--a Moderate everyone likes..would go a long way to accelerating that move.

So what these Hollywood types always get support in polls when they just talk about possibly running for office few ever follow through especially when the reality of what that would entail hits them. Plus Joe Biden gave Abbott a huge gift with the border crisis he created no matter who runs against Abbott that is going to be a big anchor around their neck.

Not concerned about brown, white, black, or any other color. The sane vote will make the difference.
Bullshit

You SPECIFICALLY mentioned demographics. The only demographic that is changing is the brown people flooding the state. You can't hide from your racist mentality. After all you think brown people are stupid/monolithic

I didn’t realize that McConaughey was considering running.

With his name recognition, I think he actually has a legitimate chance of winning.

The same way Arnold Schwarzenegger and Donald Trump, among others, got into prominent political positions.

They start the personal attacks against him yet?

Bullshit

You SPECIFICALLY mentioned demographics. The only demographic that is changing is the brown people flooding the state. You can't hide from your racist mentality. After all you think brown people are stupid/monolithic
Don't be silly. The OP link said only about 1/3 of Texans support Abbot. Do you think 66% of Texans are brown?

Who, besides you, brought up race in this thread?

Don't forget the California liberals moving to Texas because California is fucked up then voting the same way they voted in California.
California isn't fucked up....it's just too crowded.

Forum List

Back