McCarthy says Biden’s been dodging his calls for nearly a year

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
those people who dodge me and don't want to be bros with me, that's their loss. i don't need them. i have million of followers on social media who worship my feet. similarly, the GOP worships Trump's feet, including McCarthy, so he doesn't need Biden

McCarthy says Biden’s been dodging his calls for nearly a year​

It's not that Joe is dodging anyone's calls, just that to Joe, a telephone is something you crank to get the attention of the operator, then talk into the wooden box up on the wall. Joe just can't seem to get the handle on all these newfangled modern gizmo telephones.

those people who dodge me and don't want to be bros with me, that's their loss. i don't need them. i have million of followers on social media who worship my feet. similarly, the GOP worships Trump's feet, including McCarthy, so he doesn't need Biden

Biden says…..

Thank God for Caller ID

Joe didn't take a call from the Biggest Liar in Congress? I am shocked, I tell you! SHOCKED!

McCarthy is House Minority Leader
He needs to deal with Pelosi

Nothing Biden can do for him

McCarthy is House Minority Leader
He needs to deal with Pelosi

Nothing Biden can do for him
Maybe Kevin wants to tell him that he was set to lay down his life to assure Biden's certification on January 6th continued? You know....just another Kevin lie.....

It's not that Joe is dodging anyone's calls, just that to Joe, a telephone is something you crank to get the attention of the operator, then talk into the wooden box up on the wall. Joe just can't seem to get the handle on all these newfangled modern gizmo telephones.
Are you BRAIN DEAD?

Forum List

Back