McCarthy reaches for the GOP’s brass ring: A unifying agenda...here's your unifying agenda: Most Republicans Support Declaring US a Christian Nation

Last time I looked at Commitment to America plan, it included a federal ban on abortion…then, poof…it was gone. At least we know their hidden intentions. It was never going to be left up to the states.

Last time I looked at Commitment to America plan, it included a federal ban on abortion…then, poof…it was gone. At least we know their hidden intentions. It was never going to be left up to the states.

Why doesn't anyone seem to realize that here can be no federal ban on abortions after the recent SCOTUS decision?

The US Constitution bans the idea of an established state Church, Rep. McCarthy agrees with that and so do I.

Libs thinking that we would need to establish official American doctrines of religion is dumbass.

Isn't declaring the US a Christian nation basically establishing Christianity as the national faith?

Isn't declaring the US a Christian nation basically establishing Christianity as the national faith?

"National Faith" isn't the same as a state church. Plenty of nations are officially Christian, but don't mandate adherence to any particular set of prelates.

"National Faith" isn't the same as a state church. Plenty of nations are officially Christian, but don't mandate adherence to any particular set of prelates.

So nothing will change, but we will call ourselves a Christian nation? Seems like a waste of time or just grand standing.

The 2010s called and they want you to let their people go!
If McCarthy does the RINO act, what is the point of voting for Republicans? The way McConnell ran over to Ukraine it seemed he was bowing down to some masters somewhere else in the world.

Your opinion of Ukraine doesn't interest me in the slightest. Haven't you picked up on that yet?
My interest in what we continue to vote for who forgets us after the election is that. Ukraine is of totalitarian globalism. Trump is nationalism keeping whatever freedoms we have left.

Why doesn't anyone seem to realize that here can be no federal ban on abortions after the recent SCOTUS decision?

Because that would not be true. The court ruled it wasn't a right in the Constitution so it was wrong for the courts to make it one. They never argued that politicians could not pass a law.

Forum List

Back