McCarthy reaches for the GOP’s brass ring: A unifying agenda...here's your unifying agenda: Most Republicans Support Declaring US a Christian Nation

I don't think it would require an amendment to the Constitution at all.

After all, we didn't need an amendment to establish our nation's motto "In God we Trust", or to acknowledge Almighty God in the Pledge of Allegiance- which was BTW, passed in a BIPARTISAN vote
Time to remove both.....they were only put there as a troll to the Soviet Union anyways....and the Soviet Union is now gone.

SURE!! With the aid of Slavery and indentured servitude and paying as low a wage as possible!

A lot of people who lived by Christian values have helped keep the costs down that irresponsible ways cause chaos. So, you get to cost the taxpayers more.

"any parent put by the DOJ on the terrorist watch list we'll get you off it", McCarthy quips!

And 158 out of 212 House Rs (including Whip Scalise & Chair Stefanik) have called for gutting Social Security & Medicare in the @RepublicanStudy Budget.

And 158 out of 212 House Rs (including Whip Scalise & Chair Stefanik) have called for gutting Social Security & Medicare in the @RepublicanStudy Budget.
Many Progs have done the same.....Obama wanted limits on medical treatment and give the pain pill out. This will happen. As the people paying will be paid back in a declining nation with the Millennials being much more diverse and not as intelligent as the Baby Boomers and Gen X.

here's the Democrat plan: whatever the Republicans do, we'll do the opposite, and we'll go after Trump so he doesn't win again

"this is a bigger more complete proposal than the Contract With America" - Newt Gingrich

i have bad news for Sleepy Joe!

FdWeGbhWIAA5j7f

Religion is not for the truly smart people ( having an education or good memory doesn't mean you are smart), religion is for the dumb masses. The masses need a unified belief GIVEN TO THEM that offers answers to their questions. This is preferable to every clan creating their own local religion and then FIGHTING each other. You cannot have a society without organized religions due to this very reason.

Most people are stupid, meaning that they only know part of an issue after having read a book or reading articles on the internet. Even the simplest subjects have enormous complexities lurking beneath their hood.

Time to remove both.....they were only put there as a troll to the Soviet Union anyways....and the Soviet Union is now gone.
God was removed officially a half century ago. And In God we Trust needs to be on a Fiat Currency. For there is nothing backing that up.

If we don’t fight for Christian Nationalism, we end up with Godless Globalism. It’s really that simple.

This nonsense make me Happy I left Christianity!

The conference’s plan is not expected to go very deep into policy specifics.

It seems Kevin plans on running on vast generalizations and non answers. If you actually have positions people support you do not have to do this.
McCarty needs to go!

New Topics

Forum List

Back