McCarthy reaches for the GOP’s brass ring: A unifying agenda...here's your unifying agenda: Most Republicans Support Declaring US a Christian Nation

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
If we don’t fight for Christian Nationalism, we end up with Godless Globalism. It’s really that simple.

The conference’s plan is not expected to go very deep into policy specifics.

It seems Kevin plans on running on vast generalizations and non answers. If you actually have positions people support you do not have to do this.

Horse shit, we have managed to exist this long without being a Christian nation.
A lot of people who lived by Christian values have helped keep the costs down that irresponsible ways cause chaos. So, you get to cost the taxpayers more.

Not surprised that the Libs have a problem with acknowledging Almighty God's role in America.

The Liberal text , "Rules for Radicals" by Saul Alinsky is dedicated to Satan who is acknowledged as the first lib.

The conference’s plan is not expected to go very deep into policy specifics.

It seems Kevin plans on running on vast generalizations and non answers. If you actually have positions people support you do not have to do this.

The US Constitution bans the idea of an established state Church, Rep. McCarthy agrees with that and so do I.

Libs thinking that we would need to establish official American doctrines of religion is dumbass.

Maybe not such a bad political idea given that our new brown overlords are Christian and the left despises Christians.....I can see where maybe it's a wedge worth driving.

On a personal level I cringe at any mention of religion and the affairs of state.....I believe in total separation of church and state.

If we don’t fight for Christian Nationalism, we end up with Godless Globalism. It’s really that simple.

The United States has long been what I'll style as a "Secularized Christian Nation".

Our Founders, and the vast majority of immigrants coming to America over the past 400 years, have been of European-Western or Westernized societies.

Our founding documents and laws and our collective mindset - right down to our currency and mottoes - reflect a primarily Christian influence and tradition.

But the United States also enjoys a codified Separation of Church and State.

I am uncertain what advantages such a declaration would bring to the table - given that it would probably require an Amendment fo the Constitution.

The United States has long been what I'll style as a "Secularized Christian Nation".

Our Founders, and the vast majority of immigrants coming to America over the past 400 years, have been of European-Western or Westernized societies.

Our founding documents and laws and our collective mindset - right down to our currency and mottoes - reflect a primarily Christian influence and tradition.

I am uncertain what advantages such a declaration would bring to the table - given that it would probably require an Amendment fo the Constitution.

I don't think it would require an amendment to the Constitution at all.

After all, we didn't need an amendment to establish our nation's motto "In God we Trust", or to acknowledge Almighty God in the Pledge of Allegiance- which was BTW, passed in a BIPARTISAN vote

The US Constitution bans the idea of an established state Church, Rep. McCarthy agrees with that and so do I.

Libs thinking that we would need to establish official American doctrines of religion is dumbass.

I'm at a loss to determine how that responded to what I said.

I'm at a loss to determine how that responded to what I said.

You were wondering why Rep. McCarthy wasn't getting down to specifics. Establishing specific government religious doctrines is not just unconstitutional but unwise. Capische?

You were wondering why Rep. McCarthy wasn't getting down to specifics. Establishing specific government religious doctrines is not just unconstitutional but unwise. Capische?

No, according to the article (which I read) it says he is not going to be specific about anything. It notes even some in the party aren't pleased about that.

The second article doesn't even deal with anything religious.

We should be the opposite of a christian country.

Bring back slavery, lynchings, legalize murder, etc..

You know, allow Democrats to rule as they are inclined to rule.

Last edited:

Take away the demonic fiat currency and the results of voters getting what is owed to them.

Forum List

Back