McCarthy calls out Biden's major lie on SS and Medicare in his SOTU Show last night.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
McCarthy did his preemptive call out of Biden's impending lies on SS and medicare, and Biden still spewed the obvious lies.

Now he gets to call out Biden again.

KEVIN MCCARTHY: The president was trying to goad the members and the members are passionate about it. But the one thing the president was saying is something that he knew was not true. I just spent an hour with him. I've said it many times before. Social Security and Medicare are off the table. He tries to use it for a political ploy. But the one thing we need to be is we need to be smart. He's trying to play politics with the debt ceiling by not negotiating, by lying about our position. I want to be responsible. I want to be sensible. I want to sit down and work through this problem. Because look, the Democrats raised the highest debt ceiling ever and they blew through it in the shortest amount of time and now they want to come right back to it. We need to be smart. Don't take the bait. Stay with the American public about what we want to do, curb this runaway spending that the president has been spending so much. The Democrats increased discretionary spending by 30%. There's a lot of places that we could have savings to make government more accountable and actually put us on a path to balance.

Kevin McCarthy blasts Biden for 'goading' GOP with false claims at SOTU: 'He knew it was not true'

Uh...hey Smooshy Face. McCarthy was the one that took it off the table this week because it was a sure bet loser for Republicans.
And Republicans want to cut these programs to curb "runaway spending"......without looking at necessary tax increases for the wealthy and corporations that have been at the center of our monetary problems for going on three decades now. :)

Biden trolled them good on this one. But Republicans are their own worst enemy here.
They DO want to cut these programs. They talk about it almost every election cycle.

Funny how the debt ceiling wasn't an issue for Republicans during the 2017-2019 time period. :)

Uh...hey Smooshy Face. McCarthy was the one that took it off the table this week because it was a sure bet loser for Republicans.
And Republicans want to cut these programs to curb "runaway spending"......without looking at necessary tax increases for the wealthy and corporations that have been at the center of our monetary problems for going on three decades now. :)

Biden trolled them good on this one. But Republicans are their own worst enemy here.
They DO want to cut these programs. They talk about it almost every election cycle.

Funny how the debt ceiling wasn't an issue for Republicans during the 2017-2019 time period. :)
It has never been on the table, Dumbass.

You think Biden lying outright to the world is him trolling Republicans? :cuckoo:

The only people who talk about it every elections cycle are Dimtards who lie about Republicans throwing granny off a cliff every election cycle. Biden humiliated himself with his blatant lie.

You think Biden lying outright to the world is him trolling Republicans? :cuckoo:

The only people who talk about it every elections cycle are Dimtards who lie about Republicans throwing granny off a cliff every election cycle. Biden humiliated himself with his blatant lie.
Wrong.

Let's get that DeLorean and go back in time.

Fast forward

And then, McCarthy, after seeing that he was going to get his pooch screwed either way, took it off the table. :)
It was delicious. Biden TROLLED them hard last night..and they deserved it.

McCarthy did his preemptive call out of Biden's impending lies on SS and medicare, and Biden still spewed the obvious lies.

Now he gets to call out Biden again.

KEVIN MCCARTHY: The president was trying to goad the members and the members are passionate about it. But the one thing the president was saying is something that he knew was not true. I just spent an hour with him. I've said it many times before. Social Security and Medicare are off the table. He tries to use it for a political ploy. But the one thing we need to be is we need to be smart. He's trying to play politics with the debt ceiling by not negotiating, by lying about our position. I want to be responsible. I want to be sensible. I want to sit down and work through this problem. Because look, the Democrats raised the highest debt ceiling ever and they blew through it in the shortest amount of time and now they want to come right back to it. We need to be smart. Don't take the bait. Stay with the American public about what we want to do, curb this runaway spending that the president has been spending so much. The Democrats increased discretionary spending by 30%. There's a lot of places that we could have savings to make government more accountable and actually put us on a path to balance.

Kevin McCarthy blasts Biden for 'goading' GOP with false claims at SOTU: 'He knew it was not true'

How insulting... Joe Biden acts like everything is great... well it is for him and his greedy wife and family but its not for the people when 68% of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck....

Wrong.

Let's get that DeLorean and go back in time.

Fast forward

And then, McCarthy, after seeing that he was going to get his pooch screwed either way, took it off the table. :)
It was delicious. Biden TROLLED them hard last night..and they deserved it.
I wasted time on your first link. It's an opinion piece touting the Dimtard meme that Republicans will throw granny of a cliff. If you actually read the piece, which you obviously didn't, you would get these quotes from Republican. Nothing about doing away with SS and medicare, or cutting either program.

“The debt limit is clearly one of those tools that Republicans — that a Republican-controlled Congress — will use to make sure that we do everything we can to make this economy strong,” said Rep. Jason Smith (R-Mo.)

Republican lawmakers have already started discussing potential outcomes for their debt-limit demands, Smucker said, including, “What would we consider a win? What would we consider to be a fiscally responsible budget?”

A fiscally responsible budget? OH THE HORRORS!

This is the one comment in the link has regarding SS and Medicare:

“We should ensure that we keep the promises that were made to the people who really need it, the people who are relying on it,” Smucker said. “So some sort of means-testing potentially would help to ensure that we can do that.”

No cuts, no getting rid of SS. A means test to look into the possibility the EVIL RICH who don't need it will do without so it will stay solvent for working folks.

OH THE HORRORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our President played the Republicans

McCarthy may have promised it was off the table in private meetings, but Biden made them admit it in front of the WHOLE COUNTRY
A little advice for the troll...................you don't have to prove to the board that you are colossally uninformed moron with every post.

Blame Corporate America who received a 40 percent tax cut but did not increase employee pay
Wait, What?

Chicom Joe claimed last night wages were up for working folks.

You is lying, you are Chicom Joe?

A little advice for the troll...................you don't have to prove to the board that you are colossally uninformed moron with every post.

Nice try Skippy, but your link has nothing to do with the thread
FAIL

Hey Simp, you do know the thread is about SS and Medicare?

Nice try Skippy, but your link has nothing to do with the thread
FAIL
You didn't take my advice, and once again exposed to the board what a colossally ignorant moron you are.

You obviously can't even click on a link and read it.

From the link I provided you, Troll.

"Cuts to Medicare and Social Security are off the table," McCarthy said.

Right! Democrats use this every election cycle. They have to scare their senior demographic into compliance.

You didn't take my advice, and once again exposed to the board what a colossally ignorant moron you are.

You obviously can't even click on a link and read it.

From the link I provided you, Troll.

"Cuts to Medicare and Social Security are off the table," McCarthy said.

I did click Simp
It led to a link on raising the debt ceiling

Guess you don’t know how links work

I wasted time on your first link. It's an opinion piece touting the Dimtard meme that Republicans will throw granny of a cliff. If you actually read the piece, which you obviously didn't, you would get these quotes from Republican. Nothing about doing away with SS and medicare, or cutting either program.

“The debt limit is clearly one of those tools that Republicans — that a Republican-controlled Congress — will use to make sure that we do everything we can to make this economy strong,” said Rep. Jason Smith (R-Mo.)

Republican lawmakers have already started discussing potential outcomes for their debt-limit demands, Smucker said, including, “What would we consider a win? What would we consider to be a fiscally responsible budget?”

A fiscally responsible budget? OH THE HORRORS!

This is the one comment in the link has regarding SS and Medicare:

“We should ensure that we keep the promises that were made to the people who really need it, the people who are relying on it,” Smucker said. “So some sort of means-testing potentially would help to ensure that we can do that.”

No cuts, no getting rid of SS. A means test to look into the possibility the EVIL RICH who don't need it will do without so it will stay solvent for working folks.

OH THE HORRORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jesus H Christ, THEY SAID THESE THINGS. And here you are flat out ignoring them.

So basically, you ARE the fraud we knew you were.

Dismissed. I accept your surrender. :)

Forum List

Back