McCarthy Becomes Latest to Abandon the Trump.

Does anyone take Finger Boi seriously?

Does he even give MAGArats anything more comforting than pissing in a wetsuit? (ya know...that warm tingle that lasts about 2 seconds)

The march to the capitol was a free speech exercise,

Free speech....HANG MIKE PENCE HANG MIKE PENCE HANG MIKE PENCE

That's a cop being dragged face down those steps into a crowd that beats and stomps him

Yea...those MAGArats were exercising their free speech all OVER that guy

No one claimed they were, NAZI. No Republican has endorse the riots or called violence "free speech." That's strictly the domain of Dim NAZIs

What are your thoughts about the riots? Righteous or no?

I thought you were on a thread I replied in about this.

Marching to the Capitol, legal protest. Trying to get into the Capitol, civil disobedience, getting into the capitol, civil disobedience, assaulting a police officer beyond just trying to get past them, criminal. property damage, criminal. stealing shit, criminal.

Also remember for civil disobedience to be true civil disobedience you have to be breaking a law, like trespassing or refusing a lawful order.

Haha, that’s a very proper by the book answer. No colorful commentary on the group or leader of the group? Not that I’d expect you to go there but I do find the contrast funny as you sound like a different person when talking about Dems

When have I ever asked for the arrest of Dems for just talking about anti-fa or BLM? I post about calling them out for it, about them deserving to getting their asses voted out of office for it, or at worst gloating when they get their own shit destroyed by the people they give a pass to.

Trump didn't incite anything, incitement is very specific, you have to tell people "break this", "attack that", "kill him/her/it"

That's a cop being dragged face down those steps into a crowd that beats and stomps him

No one claimed they were, NAZI. No Republican has endorse the riots or called violence "free speech." That's strictly the domain of Dim NAZIs

Go bother someone who gives a damn about your retard questions, NAZI.

No problem. I’ll find people who can actually answer questions. Conversations go better that way.

View attachment 442300

He's come to the same calculation that turtle and the rest of the world did.

It continues:

View attachment 442301

I agree with the minority leader on this....
I'd agree with him that impeaching is not effective and makes him a victim (his fav pose btw) in the eyes of his delusional fan base. But after he incited a riot, and we still don't know if he did MORE than that by helping orgainize …. what would Kevin do?
Kevin suggested a censure. I tend to agree that a censure is the best move if the votes for a bipartisan impeachment are not there
I initially thought just censure was the best move. But now with allegations that Gop members of congress may have helped the rioters, and not knowing where these life-losers got plane ticks, and Trump's calls to "march to the capital" may have been pre-coordinated with insurrection leaders …. the dems may have had no choice but to impeach him while still in office so that the D senate, and even force witnesses to spill their guts after being given immunity. I think Congress should be able to have it's own investigation of an insurgent attack upon it.

Marching to the Capitol, legal protest. Trying to get into the Capitol, civil disobedience, getting into the capitol, civil disobedience, assaulting a police officer beyond just trying to get past them, criminal. property damage, criminal. stealing shit, criminal.

Also remember for civil disobedience to be true civil disobedience you have to be breaking a law, like trespassing or refusing a lawful order.

Haha, that’s a very proper by the book answer. No colorful commentary on the group or leader of the group? Not that I’d expect you to go there but I do find the contrast funny as you sound like a different person when talking about Dems

When have I ever asked for the arrest of Dems for just talking about anti-fa or BLM? I post about calling them out for it, about them deserving to getting their asses voted out of office for it, or at worst gloating when they get their own shit destroyed by the people they give a pass to.

Trump didn't incite anything, incitement is very specific, you have to tell people "break this", "attack that", "kill him/her/it"

I never implied that you asked for the arrest of Dems, I don’t know where that statement came from.

your thoughts on incitement are very debatable

I never implied that you asked for the arrest of Dems, I don’t know where that statement came from.

You called me out for not doing something "when talking about dems". I answered.

Any criminalization of speech requires very specific conditions to be met when crafting a law about it, and strict scrutiny to be applied to any trial or appeal regarding said law.

Nothing Trump said even came close to that level of directness required for incitement.

Does he even give MAGArats anything more comforting than pissing in a wetsuit? (ya know...that warm tingle that lasts about 2 seconds)
Every post of his is another conspiracy theory. He once said that the FBI came to his house. LOL

You called me out for not doing something "when talking about dems". I answered.

Any criminalization of speech requires very specific conditions to be met when crafting a law about it, and strict scrutiny to be applied to any trial or appeal regarding said law.

Nothing Trump said even came close to that level of directness required for incitement.

I didn’t call you out for not doing anything I laughed at the contrast of tone after the filtered response you gave about the congress riot. It’s not a big deal

I didn’t call you out for not doing anything I laughed at the contrast of tone after the filtered response you gave about the congress riot. It’s not a big deal

If by filtered you mean without my usual flair for insults and aggression its because I only use those in reply to the same, or by progs trying to be slick.

Every post of his is another conspiracy theory. He once said that the FBI came to his house. LOL
Everything you post is a sleazy pile of lies, NAZI.

If by filtered you mean without my usual flair for insults and aggression its because I only use those in reply to the same, or by progs trying to be slick.

Fair enough. We all have our political leanings and bias

Forum List

Back