McCarthy backs officer that shot Ashli Babbitt

Were the Capitol Police "doing their job" when they OPENED THE BARRACADES AND WAVED THE PROTESTERS INTO THE BUILDING??????????????????
:evil:
No. Obviously.

Clearly there were some Capitol Police who had fallen for the con, who were sympathetic to the Insurrection, and no doubt they still exist. Obviously. They are not gifted with some special intelligence or awareness.

Did you think this was a difficult question?

Seems Trump isn't happy.

In a racially tinged Truth Social post Thursday night, former President Donald Trump once again smeared the Capitol police officer who shot Jan. 6 rioter Ashli Babbitt.

Trump wrote that he disagreed with House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA), who told a reporter earlier in the day that Lt. Michael Byrd “did his job.”

Despite having been exonerated by the Capitol Police, the D.C. Metropolitan Police and the Justice Department, Byrd was nevertheless branded a “coward” and a “thug” by Trump.

Trump Whines After McCarthy Praises Capitol Officer

This all melds together..........Trump calls people who plead the 5th guilty as only guilty people plead the 5th. Of course until he pleads the 5th.

People came to him on bended knee pleading for help in addressing cops shooting people needlessly and he calls them SOB's but here he is condemning an officer for shooting someone breaking into the Capitol.
"Racially tinged"
Fuck off you pathetic contrarian!
:eusa_hand:

Granted, I should have said the entire left, party or no party.

What makes me "Left"? Being pro-life? Fully supporting the 2nd? Not supporting the raising of the debt limit? Believing we need a balanced budget? My support of the Electoral College? My belief we need to leave the Supreme Court at 9?

Is it because I don't worship at the feet of the Orange god?

No. Obviously.

Clearly there were some Capitol Police who had fallen for the con, and no doubt they still exist. Obviously. They are not gifted with some special intelligence or awareness.

Fuck you TOO !!!!
Who gave the orders for the Capitol Police to open the gates AND THE DOORS?????
The talking point of "they acted on their own accord because they were MAGA" is a steaming pile of BULLSHIT!!!
WHO GAVE THE ORDERS????????
No. Obviously.

Clearly there were some Capitol Police who had fallen for the con, who were sympathetic to the Insurrection, and no doubt they still exist. Obviously. They are not gifted with some special intelligence or awareness.

This bullshit excuse that the Capitol Police that opened the barricades and waved in the protesters were MAGA is completely fucked up LIES!
WHO GAVE THE ORDERS???????

Fuck you TOO !!!!
Who gave the orders for the Capitol Police to open the gates AND THE DOORS?????
The talking point of "they acted on their own accord because they were MAGA" is a steaming pile of BULLSHIT!!!
WHO GAVE THE ORDERS????????

This bullshit excuse that the Capitol Police that opened the barricades and waved in the protesters were MAGA is completely fucked up LIES!
WHO GAVE THE ORDERS???????
Maybe no one.

And you have no proof of anything to the contrary, regardless of what your imagination is telling you.

You're very emotional.

Maybe no one.

And you have no proof of anything to the contrary, regardless of what your imagination is telling you.

You're very emotional.
You're full of shit!!!
"Maybe"
It is a FACT that the Capitol Police OPENED THE BARRACADES AND WAVED THE PROTESTERS IN!!!!!!
Someone gave the ORDERS for that to happen!
WHO GAVE THE ORDERS??????

Fuck you contrarian cuckoo.
I've posted the video PROOF of that happening!
Can't repost now on my phone, but I will again later.

Show it. If it's as you say all it would show is as I said. Trump supporters are easily led astray. Led to slaughter as it was.

USMB rightwingers have been telling us for years, especially whenever an unarmed black citizen gets killed by the police unjustly, that if they had only complied w/the cop they would have been alive and it's their own fault.

Bobbitt didn't comply, so therefore, it was a good shoot!
There can be no doubt that the police and the insurgents made plans that there would be no shooting necessary, and taking out that Bobbit could have caused an eruption of gun violence.

However, surely by that time the insurrections had discovered that they lacked leadership and so turned to frivolity.

An investigation of police complicity of course is now impossible due to the Democrats not being willing to throw the police coo=conspirators to the wolves. Honesty has been sacrificed and it's imaginable that could have an effect on Trump ever being punished.

Maybe some time in the future the facts will be exposed?

While it is true she wasn't trying to bust through a door. She was trying to climb in through a broken window.

And could have been cuffed and apprehended.

Pour encoruagement les autres isn't a justification for shooting someone.

57 Seconds after she was shot 9 Officers swarmed the Group outside the Doors that Ashli & the small group pounded on

I think it is well past time for people to move on from January 6th. Everyone has milked it more than a cow with 24 teats we have had our kabuki theatre hearings time to bring the curtain down.

New Topics

Forum List

Back