McCarthy backs officer that shot Ashli Babbitt

You'll see what a scumbag McCarthy is when we get control of the Senate. These RINOs love talking tough when they know the dems control the legislation that's passes.

Will this finally be the end of the babbitt bullshit that says she was innocent?
USMB rightwingers have been telling us for years, especially whenever an unarmed black citizen gets killed by the police unjustly, that if they had only complied w/the cop they would have been alive and it's their own fault.

Bobbitt didn't comply, so therefore, it was a good shoot!

Well than I guess you think all who entered the Capitol that day should have been killed.

I do, and I'm still mad as hell, all of those officers didn't have MP5's to mow their asses down as they came through the doors.

And where were the snipers on the roof with the .50 Cal Barrets taking care of business?

Why didn't the Humvees show up with the .50 Cals, laying waste to all of the MAGAts as they came across the Capitol grounds?

This needs to be rectified. So that mistake isn't made next time.

How do you know that?
He said he yelled repeatedly for them to get back. But the mob kept pressing forward, and then a lone rioter tried to climb through one of the doors.
“I tried to wait as long as I could,” he told Holt. “I hoped and prayed no one tried to enter through those doors. But their failure to comply required me to take the appropriate action to save the lives of members of Congress and myself and my fellow officers.
Why do you not know this?

There's video of it happening as well, so why are you pushing misinformation?

Last edited:
You are one of the good cultists…you never said the laptop was Putin propaganda, right?
I understand that you lost this argument and want to quickly move on to another one.

So what about "Putin propaganda" do you want to know?

You are one of the good cultists…you never said the laptop was Putin propaganda, right?
But it _is_ Putin propaganda. When you steal a laptop, change the data on it, then pretend it's unaltered, that's Putin propaganda. We were right, and we're going to keep rubbing your face in that fact.

Why are you still pretending otherwise? Have you no shame at all, little fascist? And since everyone knows you're lying for the glory of fascism, why do you still bother?

But it _is_ Putin propaganda. When you steal a laptop, change the data on it, then pretend it's unaltered, that's Putin propaganda. We were right, and we're going to keep rubbing your face in that fact.

Why are you still pretending otherwise? Have you no shame at all, little fascist? And since everyone knows you're lying for the glory of fascism, why do you still bother?
You keep saying that someone changed the data on it. You must have proof to be so convinced.

What is the proof?

I do, and I'm still mad as hell, all of those officers didn't have MP5's to mow their asses down as they came through the doors.

And where were the snipers on the roof with the .50 Cal Barrets taking care of business?

Why didn't the Humvees show up with the .50 Cals, laying waste to all of the MAGAts as they came across the Capitol grounds?

This needs to be rectified. So that mistake isn't made next time.
Yeah mass murdering unarmed protestors is so wonderful, but only if you’re a crazed statist authoritarian asshole.

You keep saying that someone changed the data on it. You must have proof to be so convinced.
So, they stole the laptop, planted it in New Jersey, gave it to the Trump campaign, and then tried to use it as an October surprise ... but didn't change the content. They had too many scruples for that.

Yes, that makes total sense.

Learn about chain of custody, and how this thing doesn't have one. In the legal system, you don't have prove it was altered, you have to prove it wasn't.

Forum List

Back