McCarthy Admits Trump Bears Jan. 6 Responsibility

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Why can't Trump's right-hand man tell the country what he said on a small time radio interview in California?

McCarthy calls for a "bi-partisan" investigation in the interview but failed to vote for the select committee.
I think that is called a "flip flopper"

“Let me be clear to you and I have been very clear to the President. He bears responsibility for his words and actions. No if, ands or buts,” McCarthy said on January 11, 2021. “I asked him personally today if he holds responsibility for what happened. If he feels bad about what happened. He told me he does have some responsibility for what happened. But he needs to acknowledge that.”

Why can't Trump's right-hand man tell the country what he said on a small time radio interview in California?

McCarthy calls for a "bi-partisan" investigation in the interview but failed to vote for the select committee.

“Let me be clear to you and I have been very clear to the President. He bears responsibility for his words and actions. No if, ands or buts,” McCarthy said on January 11, 2021. “I asked him personally today if he holds responsibility for what happened. If he feels bad about what happened. He told me he does have some responsibility for what happened. But he needs to acknowledge that.”

There's a difference between a bi-artisan investigation, and a cherry picked kangaroo court.

You're burying the lead:

McCarthy says that Trump Admitted to Personal Blame

Yes. Republicans were given the chance to have a bipartisan committee where Republicans could even veto subpoenas. And McCarthy turned it down like a dumbass.

Now it's just a bipartisan committee, with 2 Republicans.
Why no negotiations?

More from RawStory..LMAO

A 2018 report by the Oxford Internet Institute identified The Raw Story as one of the "Top 30 Junk News Sources on Twitter."

There's a difference between a bi-artisan investigation, and a cherry picked kangaroo court.
So having the 3 stooges aka MTG, Boebert, Goehmert would have improved things? The only thing those 3 should be in charge of is cleaning the toilets at your local McDonalds. If you want the future of our country in the hands of those 3, I really dont know what to say.

Why are you laughing, WillHaftawaite? Is that a nervous response when you can't refute the facts? Or just you retreating into the warm embrace of MAGA, where facts don't matter?

If you believe my post is incorrect you are welcome to refute it with facts. Or just cowardly slink away, confirming that my post is factual.

So having the 3 stooges aka MTG, Boebert, Goehmert would have improved things? The only thing those 3 should be in charge of is cleaning the toilets at your local McDonalds. If you want the future of our country in the hands of those 3, I really dont know what to say.
The only thing those 3 should be in charge of is cleaning the toilets at your local McDonalds.

and take future jobs away from the Squad?

and take future jobs away from the Squad?
So you think those 3 people I mentioned are 3 reasonable, logical, grounded in reality people that should be on a commission to decide if there was any wrong doing on 1/6 WHEN THEY THEMSELVES WERE INVOLVED IN 1/6? What the fuck are you smoking? For like a month MTG was promoting her get together on 1/6? How do I know? Because I was reading her fucking crazy twitter feed every day. She is absolutely a crazy person who has no business being in DC.

Why are you laughing, WillHaftawaite? Is that a nervous response when you can't refute the facts? Or just you retreating into the warm embrace of MAGA, where facts don't matter?

If you believe my post is incorrect you are welcome to refute it with facts. Or just cowardly slink away, confirming that my post is factual.
:fu:

bitch...

when Pelosi chooses which members are to be on the committee, from BOTH sides, that's cherry picking.

Pull your head out of your ass, and open your eyes.

:fu:

bitch...

when Pelosi chooses which members are to be on the committee, from BOTH sides, that's cherry picking.

Pull your head out of your ass, and open your eyes.
But isnt that the legal procedure? You want people possibly INVOLVED on 1/6 to be fair and impartial? Yes judge I see we have John Gotti on trial here today and I would like to propose we seat 9 jurors from his mob family if that is all right with you fine sir. Ok fine. LOL get out of here with that bullshit.

So you think those 3 people I mentioned are 3 reasonable, logical, grounded in reality people that should be on a commission to decide if there was any wrong doing on 1/6 WHEN THEY THEMSELVES WERE INVOLVED IN 1/6? What the fuck are you smoking? For like a month MTG was promoting her get together on 1/6? How do I know? Because I was reading her fucking crazy twitter feed every day. She is absolutely a crazy person who has no business being in DC.

As 'reasonable, logical, grounded in reality' as Cory, AOC, Ilhan, etc.

Don't try cleaning up our side of the aisle, til you clean up your own.

and that's going to take some major elbow grease.

As 'reasonable, logical, grounded in reality' as Cory, AOC, Ilhan, etc.

Don't try cleaning up our side of the aisle, til you clean up your own.

and that's going to take some major elbow grease.
I can guarantee you none of those 3 were involved in anything related to 1/6. Can you say the same about the 3 I mentioned?

Don’t eat at McDonald’s?

Forum List

Back