McCain: 'I Never Considered Myself A Maverick'

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
McCain: 'I Never Considered Myself A Maverick' | TPM LiveWire

Sen. John McCain (R-AZ), who's trying to fight off a primary challenger who claims McCain is too moderate, has in an interview with Newsweek gone back on his most famous nickname.

"I never considered myself a maverick," McCain said. "I consider myself a person who serves the people of Arizona to the best of his abilities."

Poor John, age must be catching up to him. :eek:

Sen. John McCain (R-AZ), who's trying to fight off a primary challenger who claims McCain is too moderate, has in an interview with Newsweek gone back on his most famous nickname.

"I never considered myself a maverick," McCain said. "I consider myself a person who serves the people of Arizona to the best of his abilities."

Heh, i foresee one of those youtube mashups with Sarah making an entire song out of her maverick lines.

Seriously, Dog. You're getting seriously dull.

CharlieBrown-POTUS-GoodGrief.jpg

Last edited:

He's totally unaware of video, obviously, and, yes, he's slipping mentally.

I never did either. The Liberal Press gave him that tag. The Liberal Press just loved McCain as long as he was doing their puppet dance for them. As long as he criticized the Republican Party they adored him. Basically,Wolf Blitzer and the rest of the Liberal Press just used him. Once he ran against their beloved Hopey Changey,he was the Devil in their eyes. They sure did turn on him huh? He was their dimwitted puppet in the end. Nothing more,nothing less. It's actually kind of sad when you really think about it.

Last edited:
Yea whenever Wolf Blitzer and other Liberal Media creeps needed an interview with a Republican criticizing fellow Republicans they just called their old "Maverick" John McCain. Sadly,he became their useful idiot in the end. They didn't help him too much in the Election huh? Where was the Liberal Media then? I respect John McCain but i also feel a little sorry for him. The Liberal Media treated him pretty badly during the campaign. He should have just taken my advice...Never ever trust the corrupt Liberal Media.

I never did either. The Liberal Press gave him that tag. The Liberal Press just loved McCain as long as he was doing their puppet dance for them. As long as he criticized the Republican Party they adored him. Basically,Wolf Blitzer and the rest of the Liberal Press just used him. Once he ran against their beloved Hopey Changey,he was the Devil in their eyes. They sure did turn on him huh? He was their dimwitted puppet in the end. Nothing more,nothing less. It's actually kind of sad when you really think about it.
McCain used "Maverick" in his campaign ad from the OP.

Honestly, I don't really care. I hope he loses. I've disliked him ever since he authored that unconstitutional McCain-Feingold bill.

Honestly, I don't really care. I hope he loses. I've disliked him ever since he authored that unconstitutional McCain-Feingold bill.

Typical fence-sitter McCain. Plus, He's a Liberal Republican dunce who supports The invasion of the United States of America by Mexico. I guess La raza gives old Johnny boy alot of Political contributions. I don't see much difference between him and that fat hairy pig Janet Napalotano that now pollutes Homeland Security. The Irony is unbelievable. I do however respect McCain's Service to our Nation. Unfortunately, He and Graham are the typical weak knee'd sell out Republicans of the past that as far as I am concerned they can vanish along with all the Democrats that are leaving next November. Go ahead and try to survive again without the true Conservatives GOP. We told yuh before and you dumb ass idiots didn't listen. Well, Now yuh got your Obama.

:eusa_whistle: ~BH

McCain used "Maverick" in his campaign ad from the OP.

It's worse than that:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/081296974X/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=0230603963&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1C8VSDF0BXJ6NRX4CEX6]Amazon.com: Worth the Fighting For: The Education of an American Maverick, and the Heroes Who Inspired Him (9780812969740): John McCain, Mark Salter: Books[/ame]

Ahh the fossils brain is going. Yep he would have made a fine president.
Perhaps in 2000? I was considering him at that time, but he was wiped out by rove by the time my states primary happened. So I abstained in the primary.

Last edited:
Please, McQuisling, keep it up.

Keep reminding America of the kind of wishy-washy, squishy, dippy, drippy, waffly, double-dealing, sell-outting, cop-outting, republicans that Americans have come to loathe.

At the very least, it's a McLegacy.

His arrogance is such that we are expected to shove the past into a memory hole, ignore what we know to be true and believe this new truth.

I liked the guy but I do think it is time for him to ride his RV into the apple sauce eating sunset.

Juan McAmnesty ought to just STFU and go away.

Forum List

Back