McCain dead

This is the internet. Do not be modest. I checked old vids of Wet Start McInsane. He was very upset the New World Order was shaken by The Donald's victory.

McCain said he broke every rule at military school

"i will beat Hillary easily, but i'm not sure i can beat John McCain" - Obama in early 08 before the financial crisis. he literally knew he was going to lose

This Arizona patriot, like most of us, is troubled that Wet Start McCain will have a Navy vessel named after him.

He says Brock Hussaine Obama should have a garbage scow (a barge that transports trash and has to be towed and is usually unable to move on its own) named after him. :p

Garbage_Scow_on_the_Hudson_River.jpg

TRAITOR,,Snouter

Ten years ago, you were in agreement that McCain was a piece of crap, ed.

McCain spent the 25 years previous to his run in 2008 kissing up to liberal keisters.

He called it "reaching across the aisle".

But as soon as he was in line for the Big Job, libs turned on him in an instant. Suddenly their friend was a racist, fascist, nazi,philanderer, general piece of crap. McCain was denounced for his service by liberals who lined up to vote for Draft Dodger B. Hussein O.

The worm apparently turned again.

TRAITOR,,Snouter

The fact is the Viet Cong or whatever helped save American and Allied soldiers lives by incarcerating Wet Start McCain during the Viet Nam war. Wet Start McCain was a threat to Americans also as his political career proves!

Ed is leaving meh hanging here...Ed have you done your research or are you still delusional?

^ buttercup, thanks for posting that vid that exposes the hypocrisy and reckless stupidity of McCain. It is really amazing that nutcase was actually in federal office as a Senator. Well, scary actually.

New Topics

Forum List

Back