McCain dead

This idiot didn’t know shit about an economy. All he knew was the military (half-assed most of the time) and that was it. Lost an election to Barack Obama? How? Thumbs down on repeal of the worst program ever. No use for this guy. Lefty will politicize his death. Obama will speak. In the end...McCain was not a hero...he was just a lying assed politician.

Just goes to show you that the “military loving conservatives “ are a bunch of phonies .

Get in their way and they will cut you down.
Get in their way and they will cut you down.
sounds like that other party with lots of liberals in it....they would do the same thing....like they are trying to do now....

Since I have nothing nice to say about him

I will say nothing

RIP
Such hatred from the right

I have nothing to say to you.

Late Senator McCain was hero. Your brand of hate is what the Republican Party is today. I'm not surprised by what you write. You embrace hate and misogyny.
Remember when John Kerry mocked John McCain for wearing diapers?

Good times

Kerry jokes: McCain wears Depends

any republican here think that when Trump passes he'll be met with 1 tenth the respect McCain is?

McCain received many medals for his bravery during the war Trump should get The Copper Heel
He might get it but even if he does your media gods will not show it.
Name rank and date of birth is all McCain would give his captors Trump would spill his guts
Missed out on the press conferences and recorded propaganda messages did you?

This idiot didn’t know shit about an economy. All he knew was the military (half-assed most of the time) and that was it. Lost an election to Barack Obama? How? Thumbs down on repeal of the worst program ever. No use for this guy. Lefty will politicize his death. Obama will speak. In the end...McCain was not a hero...he was just a lying assed politician.
The problem is nearly all our politicians are just like him. Just a matter of a few degrees difference.

The problem is the Republican Party is a bunch of lying politicians. They have learned very well from Trump.
The problem is the Republican Party is a bunch of lying politicians.
and the democrats are not?....

If those such as Doc1 is knocking McCain, know that McCain was even greater hero.

If indeed this is true, it is not unexpected and so very sad. We have few statesmen, few people willing to cross the aisle and work with the other side, and fewer still who regard their political jobs as a service. I did not always agree with him, but I respected him, a lot. I am sure many will villify him, but to start an OP on his death with a remark about Trump is a disgusting politicization of a sad event.
Working with the left is a crime against humanity

The only spine left in the Republican party has died.

Did you feel that way say about 10 years ago around this time?????

Truth? I might have voted for him if he had not taken on that stupid, illiterate Sled-billy from Wasilla. Her being a heart beat away from the Oval Office was more than I could stand.

Additionally, I liked Obama for all sorts of reasons. His educational background and intense intellect gave him the ability to take on an extremely difficult position and I liked him all the more because he was not a cocky, arrogant asshole like Trump: Obama, you could tell, was humbled by being elected to POTUS.

Then when McCain sang, "Bomb, Bomb, Bomb...Bomb, Bomb Iran" at one of his rallies, I said nope, we need to try to get out of the M.E.

The only spine left in the Republican party has died.

Did you feel that way say about 10 years ago around this time?????

Truth? I might have voted for him if he had not taken on that stupid, illiterate Sled-billy from Wasilla. Her being a heart beat away from the Oval Office was more than I could stand.

Additionally, I liked Obama for all sorts of reasons. His educational background and intense intellect gave him the ability to take on an extremely difficult position and I liked him all the more because he was not a cocky, arrogant asshole like Trump: Obama, you could tell, was humbled by being elected to POTUS.

Then when McCain sang, "Bomb, Bomb, Bomb...Bomb, Bomb Iran" at one of his rallies, I said nope, we need to try to get out of the M.E.
Cocky? As in the way Obama was always passive aggressively flipping of his opponents while being a smarmy ass?

Obama, and like Bill, had no trouble making his opposition look like what they were: stupid.

The problem is nearly all our politicians are just like him. Just a matter of a few degrees difference.

The problem is the Republican Party is a bunch of lying politicians. They have learned very well from Trump.
The problem is the Republican Party is a bunch of lying politicians.
and the democrats are not?....
Dumb

Listening to Republicans and Democrats praise Mccain, what a great man...I disagree with his politics but he is a true American hero and i said this as a Muslim who opposes much of the US interventions overseas....but he is a true patriot for his country. And to come here and see trump supporters call him names and insult him it confirms 2 things to me. Trump supporters are indeed sheep and hypocrites....they just attack anyone that disagrees with their supreme leader who dodged serving in the army while mccain sacrificed his life for it.

Wow, a lot of awful people here, mostly on the right.

So what's wrong with the GOP today is that it hates McCain and loves Trump.
spineless McCain is the opposite of a conservative you stupid fuck

We had our moments on other issues, but in most times McCain retained his dignity .Why did he pick Palin to run with him? She was/is just white-trash garbage. Major blunder.

I am going to be fair to McCain here.

Before the 2008 Election, Palin had a pretty good rep. She was a reformist governor in Alaska (a state normally known for pretty corrupt politics thanks to all the Oil Money sloshing around up there), who took moderate positions on some issues. (Her administration wrote papers highlighting the dangers of climate change to Alaska before she threw in with the deniers.)

Presidents often pick veeps to shore up their weaknesses. Palin was young, was strong with Christian Conservatives, she was a woman which countered the Dems running the first black candidate. On paper, she seemed like a pretty good pick,

And much like the person who has a really awesome resume and maybe gets through the interview process, then turns out to be a real dud on the job. There should have been better vetting, to be sure.

But let's keep in mind that most of the crazy shit Palin did was AFTER she lost and found there was more money to be made preaching to the crazies.
Lol
Says someone who believed in hope and change... We all know now it was a load of shit

Listening to Republicans and Democrats praise Mccain, what a great man...I disagree with his politics but he is a true American hero and i said this as a Muslim who opposes much of the US interventions overseas....but he is a true patriot for his country. And to come here and see trump supporters call him names and insult him it confirms 2 things to me. Trump supporters are indeed sheep and hypocrites....they just attack anyone that disagrees with their supreme leader who dodged serving in the army while mccain sacrificed his life for it.
Lol
He was a career politician and nothing else you stupid ass motherfucker

so shut the fuck
Trump had been always a conman and a friend of career politician. Any sweet words for him?

Forum List

Back