McCain dead

This idiot didn’t know shit about an economy. All he knew was the military (half-assed most of the time) and that was it. Lost an election to Barack Obama? How? Thumbs down on repeal of the worst program ever. No use for this guy. Lefty will politicize his death. Obama will speak. In the end...McCain was not a hero...he was just a lying assed politician.

Wow, we can feel the love, buddy.

The sad commentary is that your party hates war heroes like McCain, Dole and the real Bush-41, genuine heroes who loved their country, and embraces a creep like Trump who dodged the draft, cheated on all three of his wives, and is an otherwise awful human being.

67 Senate Votes to impeach Trump...how are you going to get there?

It is said that one should not speak ill of the dead.

It is also said that truth far outweighs lies.

So, here are some truths about John McCain:

At St. Stephen's School in Alexandria he developed an unruly, defiant streak. After 2 years following his admiral father, he attended Episcopal High School in Alexandria where he was nicknamed “Punk” and “McNasty due to his combative, fiery disposition. There is nothing on the net about his academic standing.

He entered the U.S. Naval Academy because of his father, a navy admiral of high standing. He earned 100 demerits each year and his father came to the academy several times to reprimand him. He graduated 5th from the bottom, 894th out of 899.

As a naval aviator, he frequently partied and paid little attention of flight manuals. Instead of being assigned as an elite fighter pilot, he was assigned to attack aircraft.

During a March 1960 practice run in Texas, he lost track of his altitude and speed, and his single-seat, single-engine, piston-driven AD-6 Skyraider crashed into Corpus Christi Bay and sank to the bottom. Although momentarily knocked unconscious by the impact, he squeezed out of the cockpit and swam ten feet to the surface, escaping without major injuries

Around December 1961 he collided with power lines while recklessly flying too low over southern Spain. The area suffered a power outage, but McCain was able to return his damaged Skyraider to Intrepid

Not exactly a stunning example of naval aviation.

In November 1965, he had his third accident when apparent engine failure in his T-2 Buckeye trainer jet over the Eastern Shore of Virginia led to his ejecting safely before his plane crashed.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/3d/Vietcapturejm01.jpg/330px-Vietcapturejm01.jpg

I’m not even going into his stay at the Hanoi Hilton.

During their time in Jacksonville, the McCains' marriage began to falter. McCain had extramarital affairs; he was seen with other women in social settings and developed a reputation among his colleagues for womanizing. Some of McCain's activity with other women occurred when he was off-duty after routine flights to Marine Corps Air Station Yuma and Naval Air Facility El Centro.

Not a paramour of marital fidelity.

He then met and “dated” his current wife while married and finally got an uncontested divorce from Florida. His wife is the daughter of a very wealthy and politically connected family.

He got the reputation of being a maverick in Congress and there’s no doubt that he has never been on good terms with President Trump.

You are nothing but right wing trash like Trump. Repeat a bunch of lies.

Let's be clear, the Ethics Committee is worthless. In fact, some have considered doing away with it because it is so worthless.

After all, how can you have someone like Charley Rangel who has clearly broken laws that was detailed by the Ethics Committee and, not only remain in office, but be reelected after 20 some ethics violations?

The system is a joke and everyone now knows it.

You do realize there's a difference between the Senate ethics committee and the House Ethics committee, right?

Here's the thing. The rich DO have too much influence in politics. McCain's reaction to Keating was to propose sweeping reforms, which the GOP opposed at every turn.
Fuck him.
Necro

Condolences to the family. Very disappointed he chose to end his political career in a vindictive manner and give the finger to the American people by voting for Obamacare.

It shows he cared about people. I just wish he had voted against Republican attempts to destroy it instead of fixing it the way voters want. That is why voters trust Democrats overwhelmingly over Trump and Republicans on healthcare. The next round of Republican increases will come a few weeks before the election.

Yikes. Ugly stuff. Dancing on graves.

I realize hating McCain has been a talk radio staple for a long time, but can't folks just step away from that stuff now and then? Detach a little?

I don't think you'd be tossed out of the tribe or anything.

Why?

Hey when Trump dies, I am going to spend a lot of time dancing on his grave.

What is this human stupidity that criticism of someone should automatically stop when they shuffle off the mortal coil?

We should tell people we love them when they are still alive, not after they are dead. The dead don't care about criticism or love.
That makes you a piece of shit that does not deserve the protection of the United States of America.
Fascinating look into trumpanzee so-called thought processes.

This idiot didn’t know shit about an economy. All he knew was the military (half-assed most of the time) and that was it. Lost an election to Barack Obama? How? Thumbs down on repeal of the worst program ever. No use for this guy. Lefty will politicize his death. Obama will speak. In the end...McCain was not a hero...he was just a lying assed politician.

And yet YOU VOTED FOR HIM.

Yes, you voted for a guy who you claim is an "idiot" and "didn't know shit about an economy".

Then again you voted Dubya too, and that more or less sums up Dubya.

RIP.

He's chuckling in his grave, picturing the steam coming out of Trump's ears right now. Obama is giving a eulogy, but Trump has been told NOT to even attend the funeral, per McCain's own wishes.

If you think that bothers Trump one iota you don't know Trump. :auiqs.jpg:

Juan McCain was certainly self centered and really saw himself as all important.

But where he made his final mistake was banning the Trumpster from his funeral.

I don't know what day McCain's funeral mass is, but having the President there would have been a classy touch. I guess the President can go to Iowa for Mollie Tibbett's requiem instead. But wherever he is, he makes news. People will be paying attention to The Donald instead of planting McCain. If Trump was at McCain's event, people would pay more attention to it.

And for a self centered publicity hog like Mr. McCain , that is all important.

Juan McCain was certainly self centered and really saw himself as all important.

I don't know what day McCain's funeral mass is, but having the President there would have been a classy touch. I guess the President can go to Iowa for Mollie Tibbett's requiem instead. But wherever he is, he makes news. People will be paying attention to The Donald instead of planting McCain. If Trump was at McCain's event, people would pay more attention to it.

I'm sure he's busy golfing.

I'm sure he's busy golfing.

More likely he'll be out there Tweeting or having an important rally, something important that will draw attention away from the now deceased Titular Leader of the Republican Party.

Sad to see so many Republicans turn on their own

It all comes down to Obama.

Everything is about Obama with these bottom feeders.

They're not Republicans. They're inbred hillbillies
An unfortunate OP. Since entering the Senate, McCain voted with Republicans 87% of the time. The American Conservative Union gave McCain a rating of 81% through 2015. McCain voted for every Supreme Court nominee nominated by Republican presidents, including Alito, Roberts, and Gorsuch. Just before he died, he announced he would vote for Kavanaugh and called him "mainstream." Beyond his mostly conservative record, there is also the fact that he served in the U.S. Navy, turned down the North Vietnamese offer to be released early because of who he was, and endured torture at their hands.

So I am willing to overlook the handful of areas and actions of McCain's that I don't like and am willing to honor his memory in the aftermath of his passing.
Fuck him...the critical vote of his lifetime was on Obamacare...he and his ego grandstanded and made his egotistical “thumbs down” moment. Fuck him.

It's all about Obama huh asshole?

Everything is about Obama isn't it?

You should really get over it, because Obama isn't going anywhere. His legacy is intact, and healthcare will never go back to what it was.

Trump is just a temporary bump in the road. The next Democratic majority in Congress, as well as a Democratic President, and that will happen sooner rather than later, will reinstate everything Trump has tried to tear down what Obama put into place.

That's a reality you cannot escape no matter how many times you click your heels together, and say there's no place like home with your eyes closed.

So go back to your radio now, so you can listen to your handlers tell you things ought to be.

McCain hated Trump because Trump accomplished what he never could.

McCain should have beaten that worthless affirmative action nobody Muslim commie Left Wing asshole Obama easily. However, he didn't have the courage to call a Spade a Spade. For instance, McCain should have crammed the fact that the shithead attended a hate racist church for 20 years up Obama's ass.

Trump had the courage to expose Crooked Hillary for being a piece of shit.

Trump is a piece of shit as well. Over 60% of voters thought Clinton and Trump were dishonest. Did McCain defraud anyone like Trump did. Did McCain pay off politicians including Hillary Clinton the way Trump did.

As a Senator that McCain ran on a platform to repeal Obamacare. However, when the time came came for him to cast a vote that would have done a lot to reduce the impact of Obamacare that asshole McCain voted it down. It is obvious that he did it to spite Trump because he didn't want Trump to have a significant win.

McCain has been a RINO most of his political life. Lacking in courage in several core Conservative principles. What he did with the Obamacare vote was petty, spiteful and demeaning to the mostly Conservative people of Arizona that elected him.

May he rot in hell.

Sad to see so many Republicans turn on their own

It all comes down to Obama.

Everything is about Obama with these bottom feeders.

They're not Republicans. They're inbred hillbillies
An unfortunate OP. Since entering the Senate, McCain voted with Republicans 87% of the time. The American Conservative Union gave McCain a rating of 81% through 2015. McCain voted for every Supreme Court nominee nominated by Republican presidents, including Alito, Roberts, and Gorsuch. Just before he died, he announced he would vote for Kavanaugh and called him "mainstream." Beyond his mostly conservative record, there is also the fact that he served in the U.S. Navy, turned down the North Vietnamese offer to be released early because of who he was, and endured torture at their hands.

So I am willing to overlook the handful of areas and actions of McCain's that I don't like and am willing to honor his memory in the aftermath of his passing.
Fuck him...the critical vote of his lifetime was on Obamacare...he and his ego grandstanded and made his egotistical “thumbs down” moment. Fuck him.

It's all about Obama huh asshole?

Everything is about Obama isn't it?

You should really get over it, because Obama isn't going anywhere. His legacy is intact, and healthcare will never go back to what it was.

Trump is just a temporary bump in the road. The next Democratic majority in Congress, as well as a Democratic President, and that will happen sooner rather than later, will reinstate everything Trump has tried to tear down what Obama put into place.

That's a reality you cannot escape no matter how many times you click your heels together, and say there's no place like home with your eyes closed.

So go back to your radio now, so you can listen to your handlers tell you things ought to be.

You go girlfriend, of course one must also consider the track record of your predictions.
In short, it sucks.

If indeed this is true, it is not unexpected and so very sad. We have few statesmen, few people willing to cross the aisle and work with the other side, and fewer still who regard their political jobs as a service. I did not always agree with him, but I respected him, a lot. I am sure many will villify him, but to start an OP on his death with a remark about Trump is a disgusting politicization of a sad event.

It's true. He's
trump is silent a real pos

Trump has been silent all week. He even refused to mention him for the defense bill named in his honor.

Trump isn't worthy to wipe McCains shoes.

The Republican party now truly is the party of spineless clowns led by the number one spineless clown.

McCain was the only living member of the party that still lent it any credibility at all.

Today marks two distinctive, and very sad events.

Donald Trump is still living, and John McCain isn't.
You trolls make everything about Trump. True insanity. smh.

No one has to make anything up dealing with Trump. Trump is a living reality show. Everything he says is in print or on tape. It's right there, for all to see/hear. It's pretty hard to make up anything about Trump.

Forum List

Back