McCain dead

This is a piece of SHIT OP intro!

Edited to add - thank you Eddie for changing your OP :). It is no longer a p o s :p

Last edited:
Well, he just died. Ir isn't even on Drudge. Trump wasn't exactly hovering over McCain's death bed.

If indeed this is true, it is not unexpected and so very sad. We have few statesmen, few people willing to cross the aisle and work with the other side, and fewer still who regard their political jobs as a service. I did not always agree with him, but I respected him, a lot. I am sure many will villify him, but to start an OP on his death with a remark about Trump is a disgusting politicization of a sad event.

If indeed this is true, it is not unexpected and so very sad. We have few statesmen, few people willing to cross the aisle and work with the other side, and fewer still who regard their political jobs as a service. I did not always agree with him, but I respected him, a lot. I am sure many will villify him, but to start an OP on his death with a remark about Trump is a disgusting politicization of a sad event.

I agree 100%. Why not just remember the man and not make your first thought how to get points on a political forum.

RIP, John

You are a true American hero

upload_2018-8-25_20-32-15.jpeg

True! He was 81. I think someone should start a sincere decent thread on this topic!

New Topics

Forum List

Back