Trump McCain, a loyal American

McCain will vote NO on the repeal of Obamacare, giving new life to President Obama's signature accomplishment and sounding the death knell for Trump and Republicans war against the health of American citizens. McCain, Susan Collins and Rand Paul are true patriots. Trump and the rest of the Republicans in congress do not support America. So they can kiss off. Bigly, covfefe!!!!!
Since Obamacare is unaffordable for the middle class how can you claim it gives health to American citizens? This puzzles me!
Do a little research. Look at the Americans covered, the lives saved. And, where is the "something better" that the lying Don the Con promised? Don't like Obamacare? Then work to make it better. We need national health care. Eventually most Americans will recognize that, certainly not Don the Con, as all he wants is a win. Bigly, covfefe!
You fucked it up! Not a single Republican voted for that shit! The poor are happy as clams because they get free shit, the middle class got screwed in the ass!

McCain will vote NO on the repeal of Obamacare, giving new life to President Obama's signature accomplishment and sounding the death knell for Trump and Republicans war against the health of American citizens. McCain, Susan Collins and Rand Paul are true patriots. Trump and the rest of the Republicans in congress do not support America. So they can kiss off. Bigly, covfefe!!!!!
Since Obamacare is unaffordable for the middle class how can you claim it gives health to American citizens? This puzzles me!
Do a little research. Look at the Americans covered, the lives saved. And, where is the "something better" that the lying Don the Con promised? Don't like Obamacare? Then work to make it better. We need national health care. Eventually most Americans will recognize that, certainly not Don the Con, as all he wants is a win. Bigly, covfefe!
We need National EVERYONE pays taxes too.

I think John McCain is in love with his image of being the maverick, and I think he doesn't mind if Trump gets poked in the eye either. Remember the Trump statement during the campaign about McCain not being a war hero? Trump likes guys who were NOT captured over those who were, as I remember it. Pretty stupid thing to say, but then what else is new.

Personally, I support the idea of block grants to the states and let the people in each state create their own healthcare system. It never should have been a federal issue to deal with in the first place, one size fits all is a really stupid and wasteful approach.

And you have that garbage to spew about a loyal American who fought for his country, was captured and tortured. I bet you didn't even manage to serve in the Boy Scouts, much less our military. You're about as patriotic as your messiah, Don the Con.

Fuck you parasite. Bed wetting oxygen thieves like you call vets "baby killer" when it's politically expedient.

McCain killed 134 sailors because he was an entitled Admiral's son and an elitist piece of shit.
McCAIN THE HERO NEARLY SUNK AN AIRCRAFT CARRIER & KILLED 134 SAILORS

He got preferential treatment from the NVA by being a prison rat. That's the kind of "veteran" assholes like you celebrate. Hero my ass.

I was on the ground in Iraq, not that it's any of your fucking business. That orange clown you call my messiah has more patriotic blood under his thumb nail than your or that meat puppet faggot obozo combined. Your moonbat messiah deliberately brought this country down, with the help of that goddamned traitor McLame.

The best purpose you could have ever served would have been being eaten by a rat in the dumpster behind planned parenthood.

McCain does not want to go to hell

That is why he voted against taking away people's healthcare

Forum List

Back