McCabe will testify October 6th.

And Comey is set to testify this Wednesday.

Lyndse hasn't got jack. DOJ says not going to prosecute McCabe.
Now being sued to get his pension back after being fired in what is described as a political move. Barr had DOJ lawyers try to get McCabe's lawsuit dismissed. After Friday, that is a no-go also. Judge ruled:
“Plaintiff’s allegations that he had completed his tour of duty, earned his retirement benefits as a consequence of twenty years of service, and retired from the FBI, only to be denied those benefits against the backdrop of pointed, public denunciation by the President of the United States suggests a plausible claim that Defendants ‘deliberately flouted’ the law in order to deprive Plaintiff of his retirement benefits.”

Coming just a day after Judge Randolph Moss denied an attempt by the Justice Department to dismiss a lawsuit from former deputy director Andrew McCabe, Attorney General William Barr just had two decisions handed back to him with clear signals that his efforts to deride and dismiss everyone who stood up to Trump are not going to fly in court.

Now being sued to get his pension back after being fired in what is described as a political move. Barr had DOJ lawyers try to get McCabe's lawsuit dismissed. After Friday, that is a no-go also. Judge ruled:
“Plaintiff’s allegations that he had completed his tour of duty, earned his retirement benefits as a consequence of twenty years of service, and retired from the FBI, only to be denied those benefits against the backdrop of pointed, public denunciation by the President of the United States suggests a plausible claim that Defendants ‘deliberately flouted’ the law in order to deprive Plaintiff of his retirement benefits.”

Coming just a day after Judge Randolph Moss denied an attempt by the Justice Department to dismiss a lawsuit from former deputy director Andrew McCabe, Attorney General William Barr just had two decisions handed back to him with clear signals that his efforts to deride and dismiss everyone who stood up to Trump are not going to fly in court.

An Øbama judge.

^^Daily KOS
100% wrong going on over a decade.
They used to be actual journalists before selling out like TYT, Dem Now.
and the whole lot of fake left sites.
They quoted Judge Moss's decision. Not much room to get direct quotation of the legal decision wrong. I suspect McCabe will get his pension restored. Let me know if it turns out different after the lawsuit is heard and I will say "I'll darned, how about that". All better?

An Øbama judge.
A judge judge. It is a lawsuit. If DOJ wanted to have it out, they should have pursued charges instead of announcing no charges will be filed. I do not think they wanted their decision making and timing examined in court. After all, the guy had already resigned, they knew he was leaving and fired him weeks after the resignation, while staying on until the day after they fired him.

They tried their best, but 7 got convicted anyway.
Process crimes, wrongfully investigated.
Right, 7 process felons admitted, or convicted by juries of their peers, everthing from lying under oath, witness tampering, tax evasion, acting as foreign agents against the United State, conspiracy, just your average white collar process felonies. I had a process crime once. I was caught in the process of driving 74 in a 55 mile zone. I pleaded and paid the fine. It went on my record.:D

bwahahahaa
fbigatecrooksgotoprisonghvjgvjhsdjhbsd.png

You're even dumber than you look. McCabe not only got his retirement benefits, he going to get a great big retirement bonus as well. He sued the DOJ saying his firing was retaliation by the Trump Administration. I expect the new administration to reinstate McCabe and settle the suit.

You're even dumber than you look. McCabe not only got his retirement benefits, he going to get a great big retirement bonus as well. He sued the DOJ saying his firing was retaliation by the Trump Administration. I expect the new administration to reinstate McCabe and settle the suit.

McCabe will be put on trial for his crimes

McCabe will be put on trial for his crimes

Barr tried that. Three times he took his "evidence" to the Grand Jury and three times the Grand Jury refused to indict. In order for Barr to put anyone on trial, he's going to have to come up with some evidence that they committed any crimes and so far, Barr has NOTHING.

Even the low level drone that Barr charged for altering a document in the Carter Page FISA application, was sussed out by the Inspector General in his report. That's one of the IG's that Trump fired because his report on the origins of the Mueller Investigation found the FBI and CIA acted properly in opening investigations of the Trump Campaign.

McCabe has filed suit against the Justice Department for what amounts to "wrongful dismissal", and he will win, bigtime, if this goes to court. His contention that Trump fired him in retaliation for him doing his job, is easily proven, just by Trump's tweets. If Biden is elected, the Justice Department will instantly settle all of the lawsuits filed by Lisa Page, Peter Strozk, Andrew McCabe, and the other civil servants who Trump has attacked, abused, and fired.

New Topics

Forum List

Back