McAuliffe call parents who object to liberal reading list “racists”

All whites are racist? THAT is a racist comment. You are a bigot.

No it is not. Texas is ground zero and white men are clearly in power. They have expunged the history book of minorities and women. Despite the fact that Texas' population growth was due to minorities, Minorities will get fewer seats in Texas. White men are the cause of our problems.

democrats have nothing other than calling white people racist meanwhile they vote for biden who was pals with kkk leader robert byrd
Byrd referred to his membership in a 2005 memoir: “It has emerged throughout my life to haunt and embarrass me and has taught me in a very graphic way what one major mistake can do to one's life, career, and reputation. Paradoxically, it was that same extraordinarily foolish mistake which led me into politics in the first place.”

Trump was endorsed by David Duke but so was Tulsi Gabbard.

Oh boy. Now a bunch of white wingers who spent all day being insulting pricks get to cry about being called a name. Nice work, terry. Try to remember, you are running for office in a country full of morons.
Oh boy.Now a bunch of BLACK whiners……etc, etc.

See how racist your comment was? THAT is the racism being perpetuated by leftist CRT indoctrinators.

Of course this is Fox News so it is fake news. Parents should not be trying to ban books. There is certainly no reason for banning the book except for the fact that it was written by a black person. Racist would be a fair statement.
How is it fake to report what someone said?

And you are proving how racist leftists are. Now we MUST have schoolchildren read a book that is inappropriate for their age simply because a black person wrote it. Children don’t need to read about having sex with animals.

This, by the way, shows what would happen if Harris ever became president. She could do the most horrific things, and if anyone criticized her, he would be called a racist. Black people aren't superior to whites, even though CRT is saying so, and they can be criticized or their work questioned.

No it is not. Texas is ground zero and white men are clearly in power. They have expunged the history book of minorities and women. Despite the fact that Texas' population growth was due to minorities, Minorities will get fewer seats in Texas. White men are the cause of our problems.
Just because whites are in positions of power is no indication of racism. When I had my Phi Beta Kappa induction, there were 30 of us, and only one black kid. Does that mean the school was racist? No. That only means that there was only one black kid with grades high enough to qualify.

And your disdain for whites, as indicated in your last sentence, is pure racism. What if I said that black women are the cause of all our problems?

There are a LOT of apple carts upset here. McAuliffe outed a lot of the Democrats golden calves, like the unions, which will be interesting. For example, the unions HATE school choice but guess who wants it? Badly? Minorities. And those folks are waking up in a big way to school choice and just who is in their corner and just who is not.

Interesting times for sure.

White males have given us most of the comforts that the world has. To teach history in a sensible manner is okay. No white self hating courses should be tolerated.
So true. These racist liberals, in an attempt to “even the score,” would have impressionable schoolchildren believe that whites are the source of all that is wrong with the country, when in fact the vast majority of our inventions and developments are due to the ingenuity of white people. This one-sided “whitey bad!” attitude being force-fed to thr impressionable next generation will NOT take hold.

If VA elects this POS they get exactly what they vote for. Just like the country got!!! In a sane world, with the country in the shape its currently in, a Demtard couldn't get elected dog catcher.

We obviously dont live in a sane world.

Democrats are just as racist
In my experience, most prejudice on the left - particularly as it relates to antisemitism - is much more insidious and damaging. I’d rather be on the side that has a small fringe groups of Jew-hater than the side that elects blatant antisemitic Muslims to to political office and then rallies around them in defense, and cheers on the antisemitic BDS movement.

If VA elects this POS they get exactly what they vote for. Just like the country got!!! In a sane world, with the country in the shape its currently in, a Demtard couldn't get elected dog catcher.

We obviously dont live in a sane world.
Agree. I can’t believe that people in my neighborhood have Mcauliffe signs up. They may as well put up a sign that says “I support protecting criminals who rape 14-year-old girls, hiding their crime and moving them to another school to rape again.”

New Topics

Forum List

Back