Mayra Flores (R) spells doom for the Democratic Party. Interview with Maria B.

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
I did not know that she is the first Mexican born U.S. representative. I guess that isn't a dream that they Democrats have been willing to let their own Mexican-Americans have.

She says that hard work and faith are the values in South Texas, so it makes sense to support the party that honors those things. She also mentioned wanting to end the Democratic compadrismo, which with my limited Spanish, I am guessing means roughly "good ol' boys."

The Democrats may find that their plan to ignore the problems of American Blacks in favor of illegal immigrants in an attempt to curry favor with Americans Hispanics has backfired completely. Regardless of her background, this Representative has a bright future in Texas, and national politics.

Cute too . . .

I did not know that she is the first Mexican born U.S. representative. I guess that isn't a dream that they Democrats have been willing to let their own Mexican-Americans have.

She says that hard work and faith are the values in South Texas, so it makes sense to support the party that honors those things. She also mentioned wanting to end the Democratic compadrismo, which with my limited Spanish, I am guessing means roughly "good ol' boys."

The Democrats may find that their plan to ignore the problems of American Blacks in favor of illegal immigrants in an attempt to curry favor with Americans Hispanics has backfired completely. Regardless of her background, this Representative has a bright future in Texas, and national politics.

Cute too . . .

They have let in around 4 million illegals in the last 16 months. How many of these people wanted out of the shit holes they lived in for freedom? Its going to be a real kick in the teeth if over half of them do not vote democrat stupid.. Taking any demographic group for granted is what caused them to lose Blacks, Latinos and Asians in the last 6 years.. I don't think they are going to be able to stop that trend and its going to come back and kick them in the teeth.

Amazing how none of you folks are concerned about illegal aliens allegedly voting all of the sudden.
You don't understand. I am very worried they will vote illegally. But very soon they will be learning from family members why they are no longer voting for democrats. How they have been abused and taken for granted. IN the long term that will change how many of them vote when and if they are allowed. You all think these people will vote for you when they see their own self-interests being diminished by the policies.

Your plan to change the demographic is looking like it will backfire in your face very quickly. It just needs a couple of years for the whole thing to collapse.

How is she different from all the other "spells doom for Democrats" women who then lost their elections?

Oh wait, I forget. Conservatives. No long-term memory.

I used to be a democrat until they advocated for: for feces restaurants eating anti gvitity liberals intervened.

Last edited:
She seems bright, happy, and not self-centered.....I guess that's what happens when you grew-up traveling around TX picking cotton with your family.

Her family often moved yearly throughout Texas during her childhood because of her and her parents' work picking cotton.... - wiki

Cute too . . .

But to their credit, the democrats did have the first Kenyan born President

Flores is a far better American than any of these Democrats who are flooding this country with slave labor. The American people see it that way too.

Forum List

Back