Mayorkas won't name 1 domestic terror, White supremacy case referred to DOJ

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas on Thursday failed to name a case of domestic terrorism that his department has referred to the Department of Justice.

Rep. Greg Steube, R-Fla., pressed Mayorkas for data on any referrals he has made to the DOJ on the grounds of domestic terrorism. Mayorkas did not offer the data, saying he would provide it after the hearing.

"Congressman, I will provide you with that information subsequent to this hearing," Mayorkas replied to Steube. "I do not have that statistic. I will provide the data to you."

The pair continued to clash on the subject, with Steube interrupting Mayorkas to demand he name one such case off the top of his head. Mayorkas continued to decline to answer.

"Despite claiming domestic terrorism is the #1 threat to the homeland, [Secretary Mayorkas] can’t name a single case that he referred from DHS to DOJ for white supremacy or domestic terrorism," Rep. Greg Steube later said of his exchange with Mayorkas.

More lies from Tater's administration.

Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas on Thursday failed to name a case of domestic terrorism that his department has referred to the Department of Justice.

Rep. Greg Steube, R-Fla., pressed Mayorkas for data on any referrals he has made to the DOJ on the grounds of domestic terrorism. Mayorkas did not offer the data, saying he would provide it after the hearing.

"Congressman, I will provide you with that information subsequent to this hearing," Mayorkas replied to Steube. "I do not have that statistic. I will provide the data to you."

The pair continued to clash on the subject, with Steube interrupting Mayorkas to demand he name one such case off the top of his head. Mayorkas continued to decline to answer.

"Despite claiming domestic terrorism is the #1 threat to the homeland, [Secretary Mayorkas] can’t name a single case that he referred from DHS to DOJ for white supremacy or domestic terrorism," Rep. Greg Steube later said of his exchange with Mayorkas.

The Psychocrats concocted their "white supremist domestic terrorist" claim to incite hate and fear and to smear any opposition to their far left agenda.

Why do we pay this fool. He is NEVER prepared to answer any oversight question. He must "work"the same amount of hours that mayor Pete does.

Mayorkas is a total leftwing POS and you know he is a leftwing prop because the dems work so hard to protect and flatter him while sticking their tongues up his ass!

So he didn't have the information for him right there with him. And told h he wod after the hearing. What's the problem?

Mayorkas is a total leftwing POS and you know he is a leftwing prop because the dems work so hard to protect and flatter him while sticking their tongues up his ass!

R.e00276cec3b7362fe28b6238e1d35986

So he didn't have the information right on hand and had to wait to get the information. Oh you got him now. 😂😂😂

The Psychocrats concocted their "white supremist domestic terrorist" claim to incite hate and fear and to smear any opposition to their far left agenda.
The irony is that they're going to CREATE the very evil they are lying about. Push people far enough, lie about them long enough, and you'll find they are willing to meet your idiocy with some pushback. The same thing is happening with race issues. The Left is going to create racial violence if they continue to listen to hacks like Joy Reid or the buck-tooth collard green-eatin' bitch from Atlanta. I'll give Abrams credit where it's due... it's damned impressive for an average citizen to lose an election and then magically become a millionaire.

So he didn't have the information for him right there with him. And told h he wod after the hearing. What's the problem?
P'raps people get a little peeved when there are regular accusations of a type of threat that are widely pushed in our media, yet the guy in charge of the department that is responsible for KNOWING about the particulars of that threat acts like he doesn't have a clue.

Seriously, guy. Don't you think that if our government officials are going on TV and announcing that America faces a grave threat from "X", those officials should be able to identify at least a SINGLE EXAMPLE? No one asked him for an exhaustive accounting. No one asked him a question that security concerns would have stopped his response. He was asked for A SINGLE EXAMPLE.

The worst aspect of political tribalism is that once it accomplishes its goal it won't matter if the two sides wise up and try to fix things. By that time it will be too late.

When held to the fire. DEMOCRATS' LIES COLLAPSE.

When held to the fire. DEMOCRATS' LIES COLLAPSE.
True enough, but if their voters refuse to admit how inept or corrupt they are, and we never hear it declared in media, what difference does their collapse make? These people are no longer even trying to play the game fairly. They've got the media flying cover for their most blatant, outrageous statements so they just do as they please and dare Republicans to try to change anything.

IF they try to pull the same stuff this year or in '24, I have a feeling they aren't going to be chuffed with the results.

The guy in charge of DHS doesn't know a fucking thing about DHS.

Yeah that sounds about right for the libTARDS.
These are all political appointments.
Have you ever taken a good look at your local government and said, "WTF!"?

If a n elected congressional representative can't get information from an appointed political drone regarding pending alleged charges of an American citizen, WTF is going on? Is it government by gestapo tactics?

And hence the Low IQ Joe Administration went into "campaign mode"

And viola, Chris Wray and Garland hate hoax a "white supremacist" in Buffalo - how convenient....

Forum List

Back