Mayor Pete Beats Off Attacking Biden

Well I guess that's one way for a gay guy to soothe the savage beast. LMFAO

Mayor Pete is a big Pacers fan of the NBA. He likes to play basketball to soothe his nerves. The mayor love to watch guys shoot and dribble all over the floor.

The mayor mentioned how he wished Democrats would have pushed harder with the Mueller probe. With his recent controversy over South Bend PD he said he welcomed the city council to probe him.

Buttigieg fends off attacks, takes on far-left flank at debate; Biden stumbles with Harris gaffe
More Biden attacks the more Mayor Mary beats him off. When Biden first jumped on him the mayor seemed to welcome the advance.

Buttigieg fends off attacks, takes on far-left flank at debate; Biden stumbles with Harris gaffe
More Biden attacks the more Mayor Mary beats him off. When Biden first jumped on him the mayor seemed to welcome the advance.
Mayor Mary!!! The best one liner of the day!!!

On live television? Bet that slowed him down... :ack-1:

Funny the OP didn't mention Amy Klobuchar vibrating.

Guess he just doesn't like girls.
Klobuchar is a mere spectator at this point in the Democratic spectacle.

Kind of like you're spectating all over your screen about Mayor Peter?
And Pogo the Moron strikes out even one more time! This idiot doesn't know when to give it up. It must be horrific to be THAT stupid.

One media pundit tonight said that Biden had a great night, no gaffes. Except the one where, in reference to abuse against women, he said we needed to "keep punching and keep punching at it".

You absolutely can't make this shit up.

Mayor Pete is for all the Commie and other Identity Politics, and Illegal Alien pandering, like all the others, but oh, by the way. He's GAY. Big whoop. Another loser Democrat spouting all the same DNC crap. Vote for him because he likes deviant sex with other Men? No, don't think so.

New Topics

Forum List

Back