Mayor of New Orleans living rent free in Taxpayer funded $3,000 a month apt

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Controversial New Orleans Mayor LaToya Cantrell, a Democrat, admitted to living in an apartment in the city's French Quarter rent free.

Cantrell, who previously caused outrage when she spent city funds on first class air travel and excused it by saying economy class was 'unsafe' for black women, claims to have done nothing illegal.

The apartment is located in the city's Upper Pontalba building on Jackson Square in the famous district. It is owned by the city and managed by the French Market Corp., a city-affiliated agency, has a market rate of $2,991 per month....

63035191-11273119-image-a-16_1664752703019.jpg

New Orleans controversial Democrat mayor accused of rent free living

Her compensation package does not include a residence.

I swear, is there such a thing as a black dem politician who's above board?

I was in New Orleans for two months in 2019 and there were some fires over a couple of weeks in the tourist district, that I compared to my experience in New York, and this was like something that Bloomberg would have had a press conference on-site; but Cantrel never did anything.

I was surprised. I left for Texas, and not long after that, the Hard Rock Hotel construction collapsed, and she was reported to have been out of town.

And there have been other things - these first-class airplane rides are a recent development and indicate that she is incompetent and leads me to believe that she is living large to get back at the white man - I think she has flashed the race card in the past when explaining her travel.

She is a disaster

Forum List

Back