Mayor of Brooklyn Center calls them Peaceful Protests...then addresses the crowd with a helmet

What a fake piece of shit. If the protests are peaceful, why the helmet?

Who knows and who cares? The fact is that these "peaceful" protests have to stop
turning violent or be stopped from turning violent, political preferences notwithstanding, whether BLM, Antifa, Po boys, White supremacists, Qanon, etc. and by whatever means necessary. In instances when the FBI can find out where they are plotting and planning, a proactive initiative should take place to prevent destruction and death. ENOUGH already!

Who knows and who cares? The fact is that these "peaceful" protests have to stop
turning violent or be stopped from turning violent, political preferences notwithstanding, whether BLM, Antifa, Po boys, White supremacists, Qanon, etc. and by whatever means necessary. In instances when the FBI can find out where they are plotting and planning, a proactive initiative should take place to prevent destruction and death. ENOUGH already!

I know and I care. Why call them peaceful protests instead of riots?

I also know but do not care what you call them. They preach violence and are stupidly encouraged by shadow people with an agenda.

I also know but do not care what you call them. They preach violence and are stupidly encouraged by shadow people with an agenda.

The first step in stopping them is admitting what they are. It shouldnt be tough to grasp.

If the mayor calls them peaceful protests, nothing will happen.

If the mayor calls them riots, he must act.

Brooklyn Park used to be a predominantly white middle class suburb of North Minneapolis. Now it's a predominantly minority third world shithole thanks to Democrats. I left Minneapolis in 1981 and never regretted it. Once a great city.

The first step in stopping them is admitting what they are. It shouldnt be tough to grasp.

If the mayor calls them peaceful protests, nothing will happen.

If the mayor calls them riots, he must act.

Yes folks, the water is safe. The reports of sharks are vastly exaggerated, blah, blah, blah.

1618500510517.png

You mean like the people lying about what is happening?

You mean like the people lying about what is happening?

Exactly, the culpability of the Lame Stream Media also doesnt help.

This also was Fiery but somewhat peaceful..

CNN reporting: Auschwitz is fiery but peaceful.

Those Jews are just peacefully marching right into those ovens.

Back to you in the studio...

Forum List

Back