San Francisco Mayor London Breed Partied Maskless at a Jazz Club.

Once you again cement your inferioriority complex by calling other people "elites". I don't consider politicians "elites". I consider them civil servants. My taxes pay their salaries, and if they're not doing right by their constituents they will be in trouble come the next election.

Donald Trump didn't do right by the voters. He let them sicken and die, and did nothing. He lied, he cheated, and he stole from the taxpayers. He behaved as if the law didn't apply to him. Trump believes he is an elite and you seem to think so too.

While Donald Trump refuses to promote the vaccines, or to publicize the fact that he's vaccinated, and his whole family is vaccinated. Why aren't you calling out his hypocrisy daily. If you want to worship Donald Trump as a celebrity, that's fine by us, but the purpose of the government is to manage the business and property of the US government, and Donald Trump was an abject failure in managing the country.

You can't get into a Democratic event without a vaccine these days, and like most of us who are vaccinated, if we know the people we're around have been vaccinated, we take off our masks. But at a public event, we mask.
You don’t consider politicians elites, but now to and defend every decree they issue upon you little people that they themselves do not have to abide by.

Go look up ‘Stockholm Syndrome’

Have all of you heard her response to this? She spoke to the Press today and had the audacity to defend her hypocrisy by getting uppity and saying "this was a monumental occasion in that... Toni Tony Tone was performing together for the first time in the Bay Area in 20 years" and snapped "no, I'm not gonna sip and put my mask on, sip and put my mask on, sip and put my mask on."

Forget the fact that the majority of Americans have never even freaking heard of Toni Tony Tone, or that her regulation that she violated prohibits people from gathering together maskless for actual monumental occasions like benchmark birthday celebrations, college graduation celebrations, baby showers, etc.

Behold the utter magnitude of this arrogance:

But when you are up shaking that earthquake-causing booty, you should wear your facediaper lemming.

Once you again cement your inferioriority complex by calling other people "elites". I don't consider politicians "elites". I consider them civil servants. My taxes pay their salaries, and if they're not doing right by their constituents they will be in trouble come the next election.

Donald Trump didn't do right by the voters. He let them sicken and die, and did nothing. He lied, he cheated, and he stole from the taxpayers. He behaved as if the law didn't apply to him. Trump believes he is an elite and you seem to think so too.

While Donald Trump refuses to promote the vaccines, or to publicize the fact that he's vaccinated, and his whole family is vaccinated. Why aren't you calling out his hypocrisy daily. If you want to worship Donald Trump as a celebrity, that's fine by us, but the purpose of the government is to manage the business and property of the US government, and Donald Trump was an abject failure in managing the country.

You can't get into a Democratic event without a vaccine these days, and like most of us who are vaccinated, if we know the people we're around have been vaccinated, we take off our masks. But at a public event, we mask.
Well they consider themselves "elite" and you let them, by allowing them to do shit you aren't allowed to do. You just make excuses for democrats.....if they said shit on a sidewalk you wouldnt' question them or refuse...you would just comply......simply because they were a democrat.

No, I don't put on a face diaper nor will I.....nor will I obey or adhere to any of their mandates.

We all know who we will discard when the times comes. There are enough accusations of hate. Staying alive is a totally different environment.

On Thursday night, Mayor London Breed was in clear violation of the order as currently written while enjoying live music at the Black Cat nightclub in the Tenderloin. The city's health order only allows for masks to be removed "while actively eating or drinking." It states, "People are urged to be seated at a table or positioned at a stationary counter or place while eating or drinking."

Oddly enough this source leaves out the mayor's reaction when this was brought to her attention:

“This is nitpicking. This is really unfortunate and let me tell you when the spirit moves you because you were watching history in the making, Bay Area royalty perform, I don’t know about you but I’m not gonna turn around and look for where my mask is or look to see you make sure I’m picking up a drink,” she said. “I’m just gonna let the spirit move me.
Thus:
it is OK violate the rules, if the spirit moves you.

Oh, and my personal favorite:

"Don't feel as though you have to be micromanaged about mask wearing. Like, we don't need the fun police to come in and try and micromanage and tell us what we should or shouldn't be doing. We know what we need to do to protect ourselves,

This is HER order.
SHE is the fun police.

Just another example of how Democrats make rules for others to live by, but don't think said rules apply to them.

Why anyone takes these people and their mandates seriously is beyond me.

Last edited:
What is the punishment for breaking the mandate?
According to the SF order website:

Enforcement​

This is a legally enforceable order issued under California law. It is a crime to violate this order. You may be punished by a fine or imprisonment if you do.

The mayor committed a crime.
Why isn't she enforcing the law?
Why is there no expectation that she does so?

Have all of you heard her response to this? She spoke to the Press today and had the audacity to defend her hypocrisy by getting uppity and saying "this was a monumental occasion in that... Toni Tony Tone was performing together for the first time in the Bay Area in 20 years" and snapped "no, I'm not gonna sip and put my mask on, sip and put my mask on, sip and put my mask on."

Forget the fact that the majority of Americans have never even freaking heard of Toni Tony Tone, or that her regulation that she violated prohibits people from gathering together maskless for actual monumental occasions like benchmark birthday celebrations, college graduation celebrations, baby showers, etc.

Behold the utter magnitude of this arrogance:

And those still choosing to follow “leaders” like her just love being sheep. It is so bizarre.

Forum List

Back