Mayor Adams floats idea of using cruise ships to house migrants

If that's what it takes. The cartels are not going to give up their smuggling routes without a fight. We either fight, or let them take over.
If the civil society breaks down, warlords are what you will get. There will be no border. All you will know is fear and hiding.

The people fleeing here are on our side. It may not look like that, but the good commies don't flee communist.

I can't blame the migrants. They are not the force behind their relocation.

The Democrats will eventually kill them anyway. Or enslave them. Some of them might break away from the plantation and realize their Democrat overlords are just using them, but most of them will just waste away into a life of mediocrity. The would have been better off staying in their own countries and fighting to make them better places, the putos.

Hitler? No Hitler didn't go to the borders of Germany to stop an invasion. If he had he would be a worthy hero.

I have gone to the border in the past to help ranchers being besieged. Yes, even back then. In this case it would certainly take more than me. I'm surprised that 50,000 Americans haven't gotten their horses, motorcycles, ATVs and 4 wheel drives to go to the border and put an end to this. All it would take is a leader. One governor. Just one willing to be a leader.
They lock people up in Texas and execute them for killing people. Did you not know this?

If the civil society breaks down, warlords are what you will get. There will be no border. All you will know is fear and hiding.

The people fleeing here are on our side. It may not look like that, but the good commies don't flee communist.
No. They aren't. The people coming here aren't fleeing anything. They see Americans as easy prey. Seldom fights back.

Civil society is collapsing all around us right now. How can you not see it. Yes, we are in great need of a warlord to offer some protection. A good warlord would be an effective replacement for the deranged police.

No. They aren't. The people coming here aren't fleeing anything. They see Americans as easy prey. Seldom fights back.

Civil society is collapsing all around us right now. How can you not see it. Yes, we are in great need of a warlord to offer some protection. A good warlord would be an effective replacement for the deranged police.
Who is telling them this? That's who is to blame.

Be careful what you ask for.

Don't blame the migrants. They aren't at fault. They are actually your friends. You just don't know it yet. They don't either.
I have lived with this invasive species for decades. DECADES. They are my neighbors, business associates, students at the schools. They are fellow shoppers at the mall. They are not, and never will be, friends. They are a reason for me to pat my switchblade to be sure it's close. There is nothing wrong with them that a good exterminator can't fix. There is nothing I don't know.

The fault of them being here are enemy democrats. A decent government would have mined the border with bouncing Betty's, built machine gun posts and put alligators in the Rio Grande.

I have lived with this invasive species for decades. DECADES. They are my neighbors, business associates, students at the schools. They are fellow shoppers at the mall. They are not, and never will be, friends. They are a reason for me to pat my switchblade to be sure it's close. There is nothing wrong with them that a good exterminator can't fix. There is nothing I don't know.

The fault of them being here are enemy democrats. A decent government would have mined the border with bouncing Betty's, built machine gun posts and put alligators in the Rio Grande.
It's not the migrants fault, it's the people rounding them up and marching them in. Those people want you to get violent. Most of the migrants are God fearing people. Democrats underestimate this.

It's not the migrants fault, it's the people rounding them up and marching them in. Those people want you to get violent. Most of the migrants are God fearing people. Democrats underestimate this.
I do not care. Take the people rounding them up and marching them in, line them up with the invaders and drop hand grenades from helicopters on the lot of them.

It's a big desert out there. I've been there. I know. The border patrol watches the sky. When they see vultures circling, the patrol goes looking for the body. It would not surprise me in the least if a group of concerned ranchers took care of business. There are coyotes, javelina, snakes, scorpions, poisonous plants, road runners. One guy I was with said "this is the desert. In the desert everything bites".

Now cruise ships to house the illegals. Why not JUST GIVE THEM an entire APARTMENT COMPLEX RENT free.

How can this country be so stupid to paint itself into this corner of having millions of people it doesn't want, cannot afford, and with no where to put them? And all we had to do was to keep defending our borders and maintaining the LEGAL process already in place of applying for citizenship. Unbelievable what damage progressivism does to the human race! Even at that, to at least TRY to recoup the COST of these people by pressuring the countries that send them here!

The NY mayor is close to a deal with NCL Cruise Line to book out the entire ship at $15 million PER MONTH, to be paid for by taxpayers.

In the meantime, these illegals broke into our country with fake asylum claims - and now will get breakfast, lunch, and dinner in a big beautiful main dining room, their kids will be taken care of in the Kids’ Club facilities, and who knows - they might even get nightly turndown service!

All this does is encourage more of them.

illegal immigration party cruise ships. Endless partying as they stay on the high seas forever.

Forum List

Back