Mayor Adams floats idea of using cruise ships to house migrants

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Now cruise ships to house the illegals. Why not JUST GIVE THEM an entire APARTMENT COMPLEX RENT free.

Well that's mighty white of the Mayor. Which cruise ships is he going to give them? The ones infected with Legionnaire 's disease, or the ones infected with the 'Rona virus? And will there be shuffleboard?

Well that's mighty white of the Mayor. Which cruise ships is he going to give them? The ones infected with Legionnaire 's disease, or the ones infected with the 'Rona virus? And will there be shuffleboard?
As long as it's deadly, I'm okay.

You sound like Hitler now.

If I gave you a gun a put you on the border, would you just start shooting the invaders?

Hitler would have torpedoed the cruise ship. I'm not sure if EvilCat Breath has a U-boat.

You sound like Hitler now.

If I gave you a gun a put you on the border, would you just start shooting the invaders?
Hitler? No Hitler didn't go to the borders of Germany to stop an invasion. If he had he would be a worthy hero.

I have gone to the border in the past to help ranchers being besieged. Yes, even back then. In this case it would certainly take more than me. I'm surprised that 50,000 Americans haven't gotten their horses, motorcycles, ATVs and 4 wheel drives to go to the border and put an end to this. All it would take is a leader. One governor. Just one willing to be a leader.

Hitler? No Hitler didn't go to the borders of Germany to stop an invasion. If he had he would be a worthy hero.

I have gone to the border in the past to help ranchers being besieged. Yes, even back then. In this case it would certainly take more than me. I'm surprised that 50,000 Americans haven't gotten their horses, motorcycles, ATVs and 4 wheel drives to go to the border and put an end to this. All it would take is a leader. One governor. Just one willing to be a leader.
A warlord?

Forum List

Back