Mayor Adams asks NYC citizens to share homes with immigrants

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Any spare rooms at Gracie Mansion?

Mayor Eric Adams now wants to start paying every day New Yorkers to shelter migrants in their own homes – as the Big Apple struggles to find beds for the thousands of asylum seekers still flooding into the city.

In his latest attempt to battle the ongoing migrant crisis, Adams on Monday floated a half baked “private residence” plan, which could possibly see local homeowners getting compensation to put up asylum seekers.

Comment:
Maybe NYC needs to build more public housing for their deadbeat Democrat Voters.

Mayor Eric Adams now wants to start paying every day New Yorkers to shelter migrants in their own homes – as the Big Apple struggles to find beds for the thousands of asylum seekers still flooding into the city.

In his latest attempt to battle the ongoing migrant crisis, Adams on Monday floated a half baked “private residence” plan, which could possibly see local homeowners getting compensation to put up asylum seekers.

Comment:
Maybe NYC needs to build more public housing for their deadbeat Democrat Voters.
Maybe he could lead by example. I bet that even if he did, it would be an elderly couple with a grandchild and not some dude in his twenties wth tattoos covering his face.

Comment:

Yep.

Have fun, New Yorkers, going to one another's funerals when the people you are forced to share your lives with turn around and take your lives.

You voted for it, bitches.

This shit makes me want to walk around and truly enjoy all four bedrooms and large family room that I choose to share with NO ONE.

Until Illegals are housed in the rooms at Gracie Mansion, Mayor Adams doesn't have any reason to ask anyone else.

After watching Cash Jordan's NYC real estate youtube station, I don't see where NY'ers have any place to put the illegals at in their tiny apartments.

A better solution would be to encourage Illegals to camp on the lakes in Central Park, at least during the summer.

1 they are illegals, not immigrants. Immigrants come here by going through the citizenship program and become citizens. Illegals just cross the border willy nilly with no interest in becoming a citizen or conforming to our society.

2 fuck that.youd have to be a fucking moron to just let illegals stay in your home

New Topics

Forum List

Back